ARO 2012 is an advanced repair and optimization utility designed to help improve and maintain computers running the Windows operating system (both 32- and 64-bit). ARO 2012 is a widely used program designed for computer users to make things easier. However, with the fast development of software, ARO 2012 is not the only choice for people, and they want to remove the program from their pc. Do you want to uninstall ARO 2012 from your computer? What is the best way to remove PC Optimization program? The following instruction will give you the answer.
Tutorial of How to Uninstall ARO 2012 from Your Computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find ARO 2012, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall ARO 2012 in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
The nest thing need to do is to delete all its files. Often, ARO 2012 software is installed on computers as a default factory setting. If that is your cases, you can try to find and delete the following directories if they still exist in your system:
C:\Program Files\ARO 2012
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ARO 2012
The last thing is to clean up its registry keys. Open Run from Start Menu. Fill regedit over the blank space and click Yes, then Registry Editor will pop up. Locate every related keys or entries under all the folders and then delete them all.
For some computer novices, it is rather difficult to make ARO 2012 gone by simply uninstalling it with Add/Remove applet. The most effective way to remove ARO 2012 is to run a powerful and reliable uninstaller which ensures you a complete and clean removal.
- Free download Perfect Uninstaller and Install It.
- Select ARO 2012 from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- Click “OK” button to start uninstall ARO 2012 process.
- Wait for the standard uninstalling process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- Click “OK” to finish the removal.
- Uninstall Abit BE7 / BE7-RAID BIOS - How to Uninstall Abit BE7 / BE7-RAID BIOS?
- How Do I Get Rid of Live TV Toolbar? - Live TV Toolbar Uninstall Steps
- Steps to Uninstall Distributed Storage - Easy Ways to Delete Distributed Storage
- Most Effective Way to Uninstall and Remove Anti-Executable Standard
- How Do I Uninstall Flashpaste - Complete Methods to Remove Flashpaste from PC
- Supporting of PGuard Uninstalling - Easy and Quick Way to Remove PGuard
- Uninstall AbcShortcuts IE Toolbar - Uninstall AbcShortcuts IE Toolbar with Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Remove/Uninstall AntiVirProtect Completely
- How Do I Remove McAfee Authentium Anti-Virus from PC - McAfee Authentium Anti-Virus Uninstall