Are you wrongly installing the program named Windows Interactive Security on your computer? Though it looks like a true virus removal program, this software brings nothing but trouble to a computer where it is installed. Windows Interactive Security Virus should me taken off your computer as soon as possible because it will take over your computer and prevent it from operating correctly. To completely uninstall malware from system, you can follow the instruction below if you don’t know how to deal with the Windows Interactive Security.
When you are uninstalling Windows Interactive Security by yourself, you’ll notice how long it can actually take. Because a full uninstall of a program requires you to do some steps below:
Stop the program from running:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete at the same time.
- Click on the Processes tab.
- Single click Windows Interactive Security and Click End Process.
Remove the program from Add/Remove Programs:
- Click Start and locate the Control Panel.
- Once in the Control Panel press the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Find out Windows Interactive Security in the installed program list
- Press Uninstall button.
To make sure SearchYa Toolbar is uninstalled completely from your system, there are some related entries need to be deleted manually.
%StartMenu%\Programs\Windows Interactive Security.lnk
%AppData%\Protector.exe (NOTE: this file may have various symbols at the end of it’s name. Look for the similar file name pattern and remove it)
%Desktop%\Windows Interactive Security.lnk
Related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avpcc.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ashDisp.exe
Please note: as the malware constantly changes its behavior, these registry keys might be slightly different on your computer, depending on the Windows Interactive Security version.
Automatically uninstall Windows Interactive Security in minutes:
Do you want to uninstall any unwanted program once and for all? To avoid any unexpected problems during the uninstall process; we suggest you use the advanced uninstaller program. It is really important to remove rogue program properly so that the PC will be safe and sound once again.
Choose a highly reputed uninstaller application like Perfect Uninstaller will help you easily and immediately get rid of Windows Interactive Security. This strong award winning application can uninstall Windows Interactive Security, other malware such as VirusFighter and Windows Antihazard Solution from windows and completely remove those visible and hidden components that are equally dangerous. Need a quick Windows Interactive Security removal? Click here to equip your PC with Perfect Uninstaller now.
- How to Uninstall website toolbar in an easy way?
- Uninstall Kaspersky 2010 - How to Uninstall Kaspersky 2010
- The Best Solution to Uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials on Windows
- How to Uninstall 32bit Web Browser 09.11.01?
- Information and Removal Instructions for MyFunCards Toolbar
- Photoscape 3.5 Removal - Uninstall Photoscape 3.5 Free from Windows in Minutes
- How to Uninstall Custom Toolbar
- Tips on How to Uninstall TrendMicro-HouseCall?
- Expert PDF 7 Uninstall Instructions-How to Get Rid of it Fully?