Are you able to enjoy your time with Blinkx Beat smoothly on Windows 7? If not, please uninstall it instantly as it will make your computer crash sooner or later. Blinkx Beat is a screen saver that allows you to view the latest and most popular video on the web in full-screen right on your desktop. But as its trial version cannot run perfectly on Windows 7 and always slows down computer performance, you have to remove Blinkx Beat from your Windows.
How to remove Blinkx Beat?
Windows standard uninstaller is widely adopted among computer users for its easy-to-use and you can have it a try to uninstall Blinkx Beat.
Uninstall Blinkx Beat thru Windows standard uninstaller on Windows 7.
- Click on Start button, and go to Control Panel.
- On the window, select Programs and Features and double click it.
- Click on a tab named Uninstall/Change a program.
- Highlight Blinkx Beat and click on Uninstall button.
- Keep up with the uninstall prompts with click on Next.
Or you can try to use Blinkx Beat its built-in uninstaller to disable itself if you feel the way with standard Windows uninstaller is not safe. Like many other program developers, Blinkx Beat developer also develop its own uninstaller to offer convenience for users.
Uninstall Blinkx Beat with its built-in uninstaller.
Click Start Menu > All Programs > Blinkx Beat > Uninstall Blinkx Beat, then follow the pop-up prompts to complete the uninstall.
As you may be aware that, the two ways to remove Blinkx Beat with either standard Windows uninstaller or its built-in uninstaller cannot work well in fully removing this program. Some of its sticky part are still embedded deeply on your computer.
To fully remove Blinkx Beat from your Windows 7, it is suggested for you to use a professional uninstaller called Best Uninstall Tool. It can not only uninstall Blinkx Beat but also delete its sticky parts completely from your computer. What’s more, it is your best tool to deal with other stubborn programs(such as Internet Explorer, AVG, Mozilla Firefox etc.) that are difficult to be removed thoroughly.
- HP Officejet Pro L7580 Installation Fails - How to Reinstall/Remove HP Officejet Pro L7580
- Kingsoft Antivirus Uninstall Instruction - Good Ways to Get Rid of Kingsoft Antivirus from PC
- Uninstalling Flash Player 10.1 Beta - Solve Adobe Flash Player Uninstall Issue
- Crypto Anywhere Removal Tutorial - How to Force Uninstall Crypto Anywhere
- Detailed Guides to Uninstall Cram Toolbar Instantly - Cram Toolbar Removal Instruction
- Antivirus Live: How to Remove It for Good?
- Uninstall Tutorial: How to Remove Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 Permanently and Instantly
- Uninstall Avira AntiVir Personal - How to Uninstall Avira AntiVir Personal on Windows Computers
- Uninstall Toolbar - How to Uninstall Toolbar images?