Macromedia Studio 8 offers tools for Web designers and animators; upgrade adds innovative features and makes the apps easier to use. However, the complexity of the task makes for a steep learning curve for beginners. Do you have need to uninstall Macromedia Studio 8? For a better way to force and quirkily uninstall program from your computer, you are suggested to read this instruction.
Macromedia Studio 8 removal can be achieved in two ways: manual and automatic. If you have some knowledge about computers, have a look at how to manually uninstall Macromedia Studio 8.
1. Terminate associated processes. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager and then terminate all processes related to Macromedia Studio 8.
2. On the Control Panels, click Add/Remove Programs.
3. Move your mouse to locate to Windows Live Essentials.
4. Click it and then Add/Remove Programs.
5. Highlight Macromedia Studio 8 and click Yes.
6. Restart your computer.
If however you are still finding files and folders that are associated with the program then you will need to manually delete data from the system registry. To get this done:
1. Click Start Menu again and then open Run.
2. Type regedit and click OK to start the Registry Editor.
3. Delete any entries or keys related to Macromedia Studio 8 such as:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Macromedia Studio 8
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Macromedia Studio 8
4. Reboot your computer.
If you seriously don’t have any idea how and why this worked, you may need to be aware about the solution provided by specific uninstaller in order to get the problem sorted.
A Perfect Uninstaller is a third party removal utility that is specially created for eliminating unneeded programs on user’s system with auto means and scanning technique available. Once Perfect Uninstaller is running, all pieces of Macromedia Studio 8, or other program like MailWasherPro and Foto2Avi will have their farewell from your computer in a few clicks! Just try it now, it won’t let you down!
1. Please download and install Perfect Uninstaller to your desktop.
2. Close all programs and double click on the tool.
3. Navigate to Macromedia Studio 8 in the list.
4. Click on “Uninstall’ button.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Restart the computer if asked.
- Desktop Central Removal Tutorial - How to Fully Get Rid of Desktop Central
- I cannot uninstall eset smart security - How to completely uninstall eset smart security from my pc?
- Tutorial for Uninstalling Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro - Easy Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Removal
- How to Successfully Uninstall Quick Heal PCTuner 3.0 from Windows
- Uninstalling Norton Identity Safe from Your System within Minutes
- How to Uninstall FX-Audio3044-2k.exe?
- Useful Tips on How to Uninstall Webroot Internet Security Essentials Thoroughly
- How to Fully Remove and Uninstall Antivirus Gold for Good?
- Driver Sweeper Removal Tutorial - Simple Way to Help You Easily Uninstall Driver Sweeper from PC