Cerberus Browser is a free, safe content Internet browser that uses the power of Google’s extensive directory to categorize and block adult content websites. When combined with PC, the browser represents the best option for parents concerned about their children’s browsing habits. Some users are satisfied with this application, while there are some users who want to uninstall it to change other browser more functional. How to uninstall Cerberus Browser? Can you simply get rid of browser from your computer?
Step-by-Step Instructions of Uninstalling Cerberus Browser
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, and then click Control Panel. And you will see Control Panel as follow.
Step 2: Click Uninstall a Programs, and then you would see a list of currently installed programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find Cerberus Browser, highlight it and then click Uninstall on the top of the menu. Windows will automatic uninstall Cerberus Browser in few seconds.
If you are a Vista user, click on the Uninstall button above the program list, then:
1. Check the box to the left of Cerberus Browser and click Uninstall.
2. The Uninstall process would now prompt for the Cerberus Browser Administrator password.
3. Type the Cerberus Browser Administrator password (This is the password you first gave when installing Cerberus Browser (or) if you had modified the password after installing, this is the latest modified password)
4. Click OK on the Password box. This would take the un-installation further.
5. Once the Cerberus Browser is uninstalled you would be prompted to restart the computer. Click on the button Complete.
6. Once the computer restarts and is back on your desktop, your Cerberus Browser un-installation is complete.
You may not be able to uninstall the Cerberus Browser on your computer by using the Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features feature in Control Panel if the installation files are corrupted. If you had problems installing Cerberus Browser from a previous attempt, there must be remnants that need to be deleted on your computer. In that regard, a Perfect Uninstaller can be truly helpful.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Close running applications on your computer.
3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
4. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer.
5. Click the each component that starts with Cerberus Browser to be removed in the Display Name list.
6. Click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
7. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- Sweet Property 3D Uninstall Instruction - The Way You Can Follow to Completely Uninstall Sweet Property 3D
- How to Uninstall and Remove Rapidshare Search Toolbar from PC
- Tips on How to Uninstall Descargar antivirus?
- Uninstall Super Mp3 Editor - How to Uninstall Super Mp3 Editor From Your Computer
- A Guide to Freely Uninstall and Remove RestoreIT 3 Deluxe from Your System
- Information About Uninstalling AntiSpy SafeGuard with Effective Methods
- Tips to Uninstall Cab File Maker from PC Easily and Thoroughly
- How to Uninstall AddWit TeamMessenger 1.0?
- How to Uninstall Webroot Spy Sweeper?