Cocoon for Firefox is a free internet browser add-on secures your computer or laptop from cookies, bugs, as well as interfering eyes. Once you have installed the extension and restarted your browser, you should see a toolbar appear at the top of the browser. How could you uninstall browser toolbar if you want to add other new Plugin on your Firefox? Anyone who need Cocoon for Firefox removal guide, feel free to follow instruction below.
First, you should purge Cocoon for Firefox via your browser.
- Tools > Add On’s > click on the VShare icon, then click uninstall.
- Restart Firefox and it should be gone.
Then, you need to run the own uninstaller of Cocoon though Windows.
- Click “Start” in Windows at the bottom left of your computer screen.
- Next, click “Control Panel,” and select “Programs and Features.” Then select “Add and Remove Programs.”
- Locate the Cocoon for Firefox in the “Add and Remove Programs” list.
- Right-click on “Cocoon for Firefox”, and then click “Uninstall”.
- Find the Cocoon for Firefox in the “Add and Remove Programs” list.
- Right-click on “Cocoon for Firefox” and then click “Uninstall.”
- Restart your computer.
The programs will no longer be in the list of programs on your Start menu after restarting. If you can’t fully uninstall Cocoon for Firefox by following the above steps, it is best that you consider using one professional uninstaller tool that can uninstall the unwanted program as well as clean up registry once and for all.
What is the Simple Method to Uninstall Cocoon for Firefox?
Perhaps Perfect Uninstaller is your choice among lots of uninstaller programs from the Internet. It can uninstall application by targeting its core components. Perfect Uninstaller does not only remove the program files on your driver, but also from your registry. Any component of a program you install may lie hidden in your computer and cause problems in the long run. However, this uninstaller will even forcibly exhibit these components and remove them from the system.
Most everyone is comfortable with the way it works, so you can go ahead and give Perfect Uninstaller a try.
- The Easiest and Most Straightforward Way to Get McAfee Device Control off of Your System
- Hitman Pro Uninstall Tips-How to Fully Remove It?
- Uninstall Trillian - The Quick and Easy Way to Remove Trillian from Your PC or Laptop
- How to Uninstall Webmaster toolbar Instantly?
- How to 100% Uninstall Atom Core Registry Fixer for Good
- Removal of MySpaceIM - How Can I 100% Uninstall MySpaceIM from My Computer
- How Can I Conduct MagicBerry Removal? - Best MagicBerry Uninstall Instructions
- USB Security Utilities Removal Support - Guide to Uninstall USB Security Utilities Immediately
- Click2Fix Toolbar Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Click2Fix Toolbar from Windows