Comodo Antivirus is the free way to rid your computer of viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, hackers, and other Internet threats. Also it will keep malicious programs from attacking your PC online. It seems that Comodo Antivirus Comodo is an excellent antispyware program. However, you mighy find that the program takes up progressively more memory until the computer slows to worse than a crawl. So you have to take immediate action to stop it from getting worse. Do you decide to uninstall this antispyware program but can’t uninstall it for some reason? Please follow our uninstall guide and completely remove your Comodo Antivirus.
First Method to Uninstall Comodo Antivirus
Remove Comodo Antivirus with its own uninstaller.
1. Open Start Menu, then move to All Programs.
2. Navigate to Comodo Antivirus on the right list and then locate to Uninstall Comodo Antivirus.
3. Click it, then click YES to follow the prompts to finish the removal.
Second Method to Remove Comodo Antivirus
1. Restart your computer into safe mode by continuously pressing F8 when starting it up.
2. Click on “Start” menu and choose “run”, type “services.msc” and press “Enter” to proceed.
3. When the services list appear, locate “Comodo Antivirus Engine” and then right click it to select “Stop” and then exit the services list.
4. Go to “Start” and “Run” again, and this time, type “regedit” to open Registry Editor.
5. Expand “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” and then “Software” folder, “Comodo Antivirus” folder. Right click “PCTAV” and select “Delete” to delete all the entries.
6. Expand “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE”, “Software” folder and then the “Comodo Antivirus” folder. Right click “PCTAV” and select “Delete,” and then right click ” Comodo Antivirus ” and click “Delete.”
7. Expand “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.” Expand the “Software” folder and then expand the following folders in this order: “Microsoft,” “Windows,” “Current Version,” “Uninstall.” Right click “Comodo Antivirus_is1″ and click on “Delete.” Close the Registry Editor.
You can easily get the steps for removing Comodo Antivirus through a website that works on IE solutions. It is better to uninstall the Comodo Antivirus with Perfect Uninstaller which can carry out the complete removal as required. The Perfect Uninstaller has also been well known for forcibly remove any leftover programs or malicious program.
With this instruction, you can also get rid of any antispyware program like Hitman Pro, which is hard to remove after you equip it on your system.
- GeForce 6150 Uninstall Tutorial-How to Remove It Thoroughly?
- Top Ways to Uninstall and Remove Microsoft Process Monitor Effectively
- Uninstalling Windows AntiHazard Center Easily By Following This Instruction
- How Do I Thoroughly Uninstall Solid PDF Creator The Simplest Way?
- How to Uninstall Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier - Efficient Guide
- How to 100% Uninstall Media Recovery Wizard - Solved Media Recovery Wizard Removal
- Details about How to Force Uninstalling Intel Chipset Device Software Fast
- How to Uninstall AM Messenger?
- Available Methods to Uninstall and Remove TrustPort Internet Security 2011