Auslogics BoostSpeed is a software application presented as a bundle of software utilities intended to speed up, optimize and clean the user’s computer, fix registry errors, improve Internet performance, remove unneeded files and entries, and defragment the disks and the registry. Trying to uninstall and reinstall Auslogics BoostSpeed on Windows 7? Problem with program uninstall? Whenever you need help for uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed or other program like Webfile Retriever and Program Access Controller, you can read this article.
Process of uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed on Windows 7
1. If you have opened Firefox, please exit the browser first.
2. Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
3. Click Programs and then Programs and Features.
4. Select Auslogics BoostSpeed in the list of currently installed programs.
5. Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
6. In the Auslogics BoostSpeed Uninstall Wizard, click Next.
7. Click Uninstall. If you want to remove your personal data and setting in Firefox, you should check the box that says Remove my Firefox personal data.
8. Click Finish.
Sometime you can never be 100 % sure that the unwanted application is uninstalled completely. If you encounter this problem while removing Auslogics BoostSpeed, you need to search the different files in the computer that are associated to the toolbar. If you are a computer novice, we are not suggesting that you uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed manually. Manual removal can be difficult and quite risky. You can do this by running a reliable program uninstaller tool.
The Way You Can Use to Uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed Instantly and Easily
To make sure that the Auslogics BoostSpeed is successfully removed from your computer, using the powerful uninstaller program will be your final solution. If you want a faster and easier removal, you can simply use an automated removal tool called the Perfect Uninstaller. It is a program that will remove the unwanted software or application and take out the traces left behind as well. It is an easier and more convenient alternative for any users who are not comfortable performing the manual method. Simply download Perfect Uninstaller, install properly and run. You can get rid of Auslogics BoostSpeed totally in minutes.
- Do Good Toolbar Uninstall-How to Uninstall Do Good Toolbar
- Antivirus Live: How to Remove It for Good?
- Thorough Way to Uninstall ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer 4 from Computer Freely
- AlbumMe Removal Tips and Tricks - How to Uninstall AlbumMe Quickly
- Uninstalling ObjectDock - How Do You Uninstall ObjectDock from Computer
- Available Nitro PDF Reader Removal Methods - How to Force Uninstall Nitro PDF Reader
- Uninstalling CS4 After Installing CS5 - Adobe CS Removal Tool
- Remove Windows Virus Hunter - Free Instruction to Get Rid of Windows Virus Hunter from PC
- Windows Secure Kit 2011 Uninstall Tip - How to Fully Uninstall Windows Secure Kit 2011