WinUtilities Pro is a utilities suite that able to optimize your system performance and remove unneeded files and internet tracks. Have you ever encountered problem that failed to open your WinUtilities Pro and need to reinstall it? How can you successfully uninstall WinUtilities Pro? Don’t worry! This article is designed for the purpose to help you easily remove PC optimization program from computer within minutes.
Tutorial of How to Uninstall WinUtilities Pro from Your Computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find WinUtilities Pro, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall WinUtilities Pro in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
How to remove WinUtilities Pro related files and registry entries after using Windows Add/Remove Programs?
1. Open Search on the Start Menu.
2. Fill in WinUtilities Pro and then select Local Hard Drives, and then press Search.
3. Remove all the related files by selecting them all and clicking Delete.
4. Back to Start Menu to click Run.
5. On the pop-up interface, type in regedit to open Registry Editor.
6. Navigate to WinUtilities Pro on the list, and then delete those related entries on the right.
7. Reboot your computer at last.
IF you can’t uninstall WinUtilities Pro by yourself, use program removal tool.
You can choose the popular removal tool, Perfect Uninstaller, which removes all parts of WinUtilities Pro installation in your Computer, this includes: registry items, installation and user files on your hard drive etc. During the uninstall with the Perfect Uninstaller, all WinUtilities Pro user settings will be removed, as well as contents of the Virus Vault and other items related to WinUtilities Pro installation and use. During the removal procedure, you will be asked to restart your computer. Please make sure to finish your work and to save all important data prior to Perfect Uninstaller launch.
- Simple Guide on How to Uninstall Avast Uninstall Utility from Your Computer
- Guaranteed Way to Uninstall TerraGo Toolbar - Instantly Remove TerraGo Toolbar
- Uninstall RZ DVD Copy 3.1 - How to Uninstall RZ DVD Copy 3.1
- Completely Uninstall and Remove Genuine Registry Doctor For Free
- How to Uninstall ICQ?
- How to Remove EZDesk Removal Tool Installed on Your PC - EZDesk Removal Tool Uninstall Tips
- Uninstall Sandboxie - How Can You Remove Sandboxie Completely and Instantly
- How to Uninstall WHOIS Toolbar - Tutorial for Fully Removing WHOIS Toolbar from Internet Explore
- How to Permanently Uninstall McAfee Rootkit Detective from Your Computer