Face unexpected errors when running the program Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3? To troubleshoot this issue, you can uninstall and reinstall the program. Need guide to uninstall Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3? How do you perform a force program uninstall? Just follow instruction below, and you’ll see that Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 can be uninstalled thoroughly in minutes.
Regular method to uninstall Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 from Windows 7 and XP
1. Click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box to start Task Manager.
2. End all related processes in Task Manager.
3. Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
4. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
6. Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
Next, it is crucial for you to remove all Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 registry entries.
1). Open Start Menu and then go to Run. On the pop-up dialogue box, fill in regedit so that you can open Registry. You can find them under folder like:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE\ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3;
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE\ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3;
2). Please delete them all without any hesitation.
So, you can apply manual steps only if you have technical skills and have experiencing knowledge on how to make modification in the registry settings and program files removal. Otherwise you should make use of additional uninstall tool. A uninstall software like Perfect Uninstaller is capable to remove the entire Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 present in the PC and to make improper modification in the registry settings clear off in a simple manner.
Tips to uninstall Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 automatically
1. Close all associated files, folders, and processes.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Highlight Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 in the “Display Name” list.
4. Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
- morpheus music Removal Tips -How to Uninstall morpheus music Completely in Windows 7?
- realtek ac97 audio driver uninstaller - The instruction of how to uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver from Windows Vista
- Tips on TweakNow RegCleaner Removal - Completely Uninstall TweakNow RegCleaner Permanently
- Fully Remove Magic Audio Joiner - Ways to Uninstall Magic Audio Joiner from PC
- How to Uninstall ACT Mobile Messenger 2.1.2?
- Tricks to Help You Easily and Completely Uninstall ABC Amber PDF Converter from PC
- Norton 360 Version 6.0 Uninstall - How Do I Uninstall Norton 360 Version 6.0 from My Computer
- Learn How to Thoroughly Uninstall and Remove Stone Video Converter
- Wonderful Methods to Uninstall MHTML Converter - How Do I Remove MHTML Converter