FL Studio is a popular and exciting music production system. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. The program is available in four different editions for Microsoft Windows. There still users don’t like the FL Studio performance. So if you are intending to uninstall unwanted program, what can you do? Here are some easy audio program removal tips which will come in handy. Uninstall FL Studio from your computer whenever you need.
Uninstalling FL Studio can be done in 2 ways, either by the FL Studio Removal Tool or by the manual uninstalling.
Manual uninstall for FL Studio:
1. Open Start> All Programs> FL Studio > Uninstall FL Studio.
2. If you are going to re-download it later then check “Leave your settings behind”.
3. Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
4. Restart your computer.
FL Studio was installed typically in the “Programs” folder. As indicated by the phrase “C:\Program Files\ FL Studio” in the registry key, but you could do a system search using “FL Studio” as the keyword.
Delete each of these FL Studio files from the system folder:
1. Click on “Computer” or “My Computer”.
2. Click on the hard drive, which is normally the (C drive.
3. Click on the “Windows” system folder.
4. Click on the “System32″ folder.
5. Find and delete “FL Studio” and close all open windows.
You can easily uninstall the FL Studio using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the FL Studio files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Perfect Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Perfect Uninstaller when you start to eliminate FL Studio completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Perfect Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of FL Studio (you can see) on the program list of Perfect Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
- How to Uninstall Air Messenger SNPP 6.2.1?
- MEDIA Revolution Uninstall Help - Qauickly and Completely Uninstall MEDIA Revolution
- How to Uninstall Cloud System Booster - Technical Information for Cloud System Booster Removal
- Uninstall Guitar Studio 4.5 - How to Uninstall Guitar Studio 4.5 Quickly
- Uninstall A-squared - How to Uninstall A-squared on Windows Computers
- The Fastest Way to Uninstall and Remove AV Voice Changer Software
- Top Easy Way of Uninstalling Combofix from PC - Combofix Removal Instruction
- Tips for Uninstalling Advanced Hash Calculator from Computer Once and For All
- Elo Touchscreen Uninstall Tips-How to Remove it Steps by Steps?