Once you do not intend to use Hyper Wiper, you must be wondering how to quickly and completely delete it from your computer. How can you thoroughly uninstall unneeded software with effective methods? Need help for fully remove Hyper Wiper? Learn skills from this page and you are able to uninstall program within minutes.
Manual ways to uninstall Hyper Wiper
The most adopted way to uninstall unwanted toolbars is to use Windows Add/Remove Programs by manual:
1. Close all of your browser windows that are running.
2. Open Start Menu, and select Control Panels.
3. Highlight Add/Remove Programs and double-click it.
4. In the window, find out Hyper Wiper from the currently installed programs and highlight it.
5. Click Uninstall button next to it and follow the prompts to begin the uninstall process.
Another way is to uninstall Hyper Wiper with its built-in uninstall tool.
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
If you encounter with problem in either of these two methods, you have another alternative.
Download and install the following third party utility
In case some of you feel the steps to manual remove Hyper Wiper too complicated to follow, a much easier uninstall tutorial is ready for you. It is highly recommended for you to adopt a third party uninstaller- a professional uninstall tool called Perfect Uninstaller.
After Perfect Uninstaller installed, run it (shortcut should be on your desktop menu). The utility will display a list of programs installed through Windows Installer. If you find any entries for Hyper Wiper in the “Installed Products” listing, select it/them, then hit “Remove” and let the removal utility do its thing. This way, you can also successfully remove A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner and DLLSuite in a few clicks!
- Effective Tips for Uninstalling Storage Device Viewer from Computer
- How to Force Uninstall Bittorrent that You Cannot Uninstall in Your Computer?
- HP Officejet 4315 Printer Uninstall Problem - How Can I Get Hp Officejet to Uninstall
- G DATA Antivirus 2012 Uninstall Guide - Effective Solution to Uninstall G DATA Antivirus 2012 Quickly
- How to Uninstall PC Live Guard - Delete PC Live Guard Instantly and Completely
- Removal Instructions for CyberPower Video Switch - How to Uninstall CyberPower Video Switch
- Uninstall vdf714en.exe - How to Uninstall vdf714en.exe?
- Audio File Cutter Removal Guide - Uninstalling Audio File Cutter Permanently and Instantly
- TrustPort Antivirus Uninstall Instruction - You Can Remove TrustPort Antivirus Easily