Webroot Window Washer is privacy software that designed to protect user’s privacy by permanently deleting all traces of web browsing history and other personal information files on a computer running Microsoft Windows. However, currently, no further versions are planned as the program is no longer being updated. If you have no need for Webroot Window Washer, you might want to uninstall it from your computer. Does anyone know how to effectively delete program completely? Learn how to perform a full uninstall of Webroot Window Washer.
Available Uninstall Method
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab, close background services or killing its process within task manager.
2. Go to Start menu -> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
3. Find Webroot Window Washer in the list of installed programs and select it.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
5. Delete its related directories. Open My Computer and then your system disc, find and locate to a folder named Webroot Window Washer. Then delete all the directories like C:\Programs Files\ Webroot Window Washer
6. Go to Start and Run, type “Regedit” to open Registry Editor and locate/remove all these registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Webroot Window Washer
7. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstall has completed.
Still can not uninstall Webroot Window Washer and need help?
Usually, the approaches above will allow you get rid of Webroot Window Washer completely. However, there is circumstance that Webroot Window Washer may have been corrupted and you can not uninstall it via the methods above. If you have encountered any unexpected problems when uninstalling Webroot Window Washer or other program, we strongly recommend you choose a professional uninstaller program to help you resolve problem easily.
The recommended uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller is tool with a high-performance uninstall functions help you fully uninstall Webroot Window Washer and remove any unwanted programs with great success, and make sure all the invalid registry entries and related files are eliminated.
- Symantec Removal Tool - How Can You Easily and Thoroughly Uninstall Symantec PcAnywhere
- Completely uninstalling mapquest - how to remove and uninstall mapquest completely in Windows XP
- Uninstall MsDVR 2000 1.1.214h - How to Uninstall MsDVR 2000 1.1.214h Quickly
- Uninstall MP3 TrackMaker 1.50 - How to Uninstall MP3 TrackMaker 1.50?
- How to Uninstall ABC Image Browser 4.8.7?
- Uninstalling PCMedik - Force Uninstall PCMedik Completely and Instantly
- Best Choice to Uninstall HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool from Computer
- How to Uninstall JonDo Community Toolbar Completely - Toolbar Uninstall Instruction
- Solution for Uninstalling and Removing Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition Quickly