Most people panic after seeing the large detection list and security warning pop-ups that are shown by Windows Premium Console. However, this software is rogue security software which will display fake security alerts, reporting that malware has been detected on your computer. It may cause other problems as well such as hijacked browser and/or disabled system tools. This page contains removal guide for rogue antivirus program. Do not wait for your system to be further compromised, remove Windows Premium Console now!
Follow the tips below on how to delete Windows Premium Console from your system:
There are a few tips here I’ve found can help to wipe off Windows Premium Console, though this will take a long time.
1. If the program is running, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before the uninstallation. Find out Windows Premium Console in the list, and choose end process. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
2. Click on Start–> navigate to Settings–> Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel, scroll down and locate Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the Add or Remove Programs window, highlight it, then click on Change/Remove button to uninstall Windows Premium Console program.
5. Then you would be informed by uninstall confirmation message, saying “Are you sure you want to (completely) remove Windows Premium Console and all of its components from your computer?”
6. Click Yes button to proceed the removal. Follow the uninstall wizards to remove it.
7. Save your files and restart your computer if necessary.
Next, purge registry values left by the above removal of Windows Premium Console.
1. Click the Windows “Start” button and click “Run.” Type “regedit” (without quotes) and click “OK” to open the registry window.
2. Press F3 to open the registry search box. Search for and delete the following registry keys:
3. Exit Registry Editor.
Nevertheless, these manual uninstall steps are only recommended when you are comfortable with this process or if you’re a computer technician. It happens that some of related files and registry entries still remain, leaving a potential risk to your PC. Thus, you get crazy and frustrated. In other words, if you are unable to get rid of the Windows Premium Console as instructed or the registry removal process is too risky for you, there is a expert removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller an help you do all the job. Once Perfect Uninstaller is installed on your computer, it will list all your programs, currently available or unavailable, Windows Premium Console and AntiSpy SafeGuard included. All you need to do is click the program and let it finish the removal in a few Clicks!
- How to Force Uninstall Security Monitor 2012 from Your Computer
- Bitdefender 2009 Uninstall Guide - Instantly and Completely Get Rid of Bitdefender 2009
- HP OfficeJet 6210xi All-in-One Printer Crippled - HP Uninstall Support
- How to Uninstall Quick Slide Show from Windows PCs
- Effectively Uninstall Windows Protection Unit with This Step-By-Step Instruction
- Learn How to Uninstall Google Toolbar 5 - Remove Google Toolbar 5 in Steps
- How Can You Uninstall ZoneAlarm SocialGuard from Computer Fast
- How to Uninstall Google toolbar?
- How to Perform A Complete Beyond Keylogger Removal