File Sharing Sentinel is a free Parental Control software designed to protect your children from predators lurking in file sharing networks, also prevent them from being exposed to thousands of pornographic files. If it is useless to you, uninstall it to save your hard disk space. Wiping off all unneeded programs, your computer can work more efficiently. If you have problems in uninstalling program like File Sharing Sentinel, here is a reliable tutorial for you.
Removing File Sharing Sentinel with the Add/Remove Program
1. Exit File Sharing Sentinel and Stop all its executable processes with the help of Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on Start and then Control Panel
3. Double click on Add/Remove Programs, and then select File Sharing Sentinel in the list of currently installed programs.
4. Click Remove or Change button to begin the uninstall process.
In case you have employed the manual method, you have to finish the task by cleaning the registry. To remove the File Sharing Sentinel registry keys and values:
1. On the Windows Start menu, click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit and click OK.
3. The Registry Editor window opens. This window consists of two panes. The left pane displays folders that represent the registry keys arranged in hierarchical order. The right one lists the registry values of the currently selected registry key.
4. To delete each registry key listed in the Registry Keys section, do the following:
Locate the key in the left pane of the Registry Editor window by sequentially expanding the folders according to the path indicated in the Registry Keys section. For example, if the path of a registry key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\FolderA\FolderB\KeyName1, sequentially expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, software, FolderA, and FolderB folders.
Select the key name indicated at the end of the path (KeyName1 in the example above).
5. Right-click the key name and select Delete on the menu.
6. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
Integrated with up to date uninstall technology, Perfect Uninstaller helps you remove unneeded programs easily even when Windows “Add or Remove Programs” fails. Besides removing File Sharing Sentinel, it also scans and removes leftovers easily. The most attractive part is that it makes a restore image before each uninstall when required. Perfect Uninstaller makes uninstalling stubborn programs an easy task. In other words, it provides a total solution for the uninstalling task of File Sharing Sentinel. It removes any traces of the previous uninstalled or deleted programs like Golden Eye 4.5 and NetSupport Manager with just one click.
- How Can You Uninstall F-PROT Antivirus Successfully within Few Mouse Clicks
- How to Uninstall Comodo Dragon - Strategy on Removing Comodo Dragon Completely
- revo uninstaller pro uninstaller - The instruction of how to uninstall revo uninstaller pro from Windows Vista
- How to Perform a Norton Internet Security 2010 Removal
- How to Uninstall ACT Mobile Messenger 2.1.2?
- Instantly Uninstall VMCPlayer from PC - Simple Method to Complete VMCPlayer Removal
- Instruction for Uninstalling Skopin FileCopier for Good
- How to Uninstall IE 7 Toolbar?
- Easy Way to Get Rid of Omniquad AntiVirus from Your Computer