Accidently delete important files of Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4 and want to reinstall the program so it can normal running on your computer? If you need help with uninstall Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4, read more to get rid of it! This article provides step by step removal guide of adobe program.
To completely uninstall Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4, you have to run the uninstall process by doing the following:
1. Click the Windows “Start” button and click the “Control Panel.”
2. Double-click “Add or Remove Programs” to launch the programs window if you are using Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7 users, launch the programs window by clicking “Programs” and clicking “Programs and Features.”
3. Scroll through the programs window, and click “Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4″.
4. Click “Remove/Uninstall” to uninstall the application from your computer.
And most of the time, we can see its directory on the computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed. How to fix this problem?
Tips to clean up any Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4 leftover files and registry entries remain in your system:
1. Delete the folders and files below if the program still exists. Most users will have C: as the default location for Program Files, if the location is in another drive, open it.
2. Click Start Menu and then go to Run. Enter regedit and you can open Registry Editor. Find out all the related entries under all the folders and then delete all.
3. Finally, restart your computer.
To make sure that the unwanted programs are removed completely and properly, we also highly recommended you invest in one professional uninstaller tool.
Perfect Uninstaller is a revolutionary tool that skips the Windows uninstall facility entirely and looks for fragments of the installed program all over your computer. Once it finds them, it shows you a list of what will be removed and you can get rid of them instantly. Even if some of the files are currently in use. So it is the best choice for you to uninstall Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4.
If you want to know more about removal guides and uninstalling unwanted Adobe programs on your computer, there are many other internet tutorials available. You can also click here and follow tips to uninstall Adobe InDesign and Adobe Flash Player.
- Remove Toolbar - How to Uninstall Toolbar Studio Instantly?
- Uninstall Tutorial-How to Uninstall AddThis Toolbar Thoroughly
- The Way You Can Successfully Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus+ 2011 from PC
- How to Uninstall Security Defense Thoroughly - Samsung Galaxy S USB Driver Removal Instructions
- Malware Removal Guide - How to Uninstall Windows Telemetry Center For Good
- Free 3DVIA Composer Player Removal Instruction - How to Thoroughly Uninstall 3DVIA Composer Player
- Uninstall SPAMfighter Free - How to Quickly and Easily Remove SPAMfighter from PC
- Detailed Instruction on How to Uninstall Total Anti Malware Protection - Best Total Anti Malware Protection Removal
- Uninstall Hotspot Shield-Effective Methods to Uninstall It Easily