Is your Hitman Pro expired now? Cannot uninstall Hitman Pro entirely? Hitman Pro is an effective security software program that protects your PC against malware. However, when it expired, many people want to uninstall it instantly as they couldn’t afford it. Since Hitman Pro is so difficult to be uninstalled from computer, many users cannot fix this. But don’t worry, effective tips to fully uninstall Hitman Pro will be proposed here and you can read it to have a full understand about this uninstall.
Developed by Microsoft, Windows Add/Remove Programs is regarded as a useful, reliable uninstall tool to help users to uninstall unneeded programs. But there is a fact you should know that it doesn’t work well in fully uninstalling programs, security programs especially. But you can still use it to uninstall Hitman Pro completely if you manually delete the related traces afterwards.
Uninstall Hitman Pro from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
- Click your Start Menu, and then click Control Panels.
- On the interface, click Add/Remove Programs to open it.
- After all programs are listed, locate Hitman Pro and then click Uninstall next to it.
- Follow the instructions to continue to uninstall Hitman Pro.
Now, please improve your awareness to conduct the following steps as every wrong step will make your computer crashes at once!
Delete files and registry entries related to Hitman Pro.
- Open Start button and then click Search.
- Fill in the first blank with Hitman Pro and then click Local Hard Drives as the scale, then click Search.
- Delete all the files in the name of Hitman Pro.
- Back to Start and then go to Run.
- Type regedit to activate Regestry Editor.
- Under the folders, find out all related folders and click them.
- Delete all the entries on the Right.
- Reboot your computer.
Now, you are truly successful to uninstall Hitman Pro completely. But since some fail to follow the steps to get rid of it, there is the other way that you can try- using a third party uninstall tool.
Best Uninstall Tool can be your best option to fully uninstall Hitman Pro, cleaning up all its files and registry entries. Besides, you can also use it to uninstall other sticky security programs like Avast, ESET Norton, Kaspersky and so on.
- Uninstall Tips-How to Entirely Uninstall HP EWS Software?
- Instructions for Windows XP User to Uninstall and Remove Trend Micro Deep Security 8
- How to Delete HP Deskjet F4400 Printer Driver 14.0 Rel.5 In Minutes
- Uninstall ReadingBar 2 - How to Remove ReadingBar 2 Entirely
- Effective Tips for Uninstalling Storage Device Viewer from Computer
- How to Uninstall Microsoft Office with Standard Windows Uninstaller on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- How to Uninstall 3D Photo Browser 10.04?
- Uninstall Guide for PC to Mobile SMS Software - How to Successfully Uninstall PC to Mobile SMS Software
- Uninstall Norton internet security - How to Uninstall Norton internet security on Windows Computers