That day I was trying to upload JailHelper 2.0 but I had to delete JailHelper 2.0 first. I am not good with computer and I have no idea about that. I saw some support on the Internet then I tried the recommend method. For the easiest solution I can uninstall JailHelper 2.0 completely and resolve my trouble. Are you also a user who fail to uninstall JailHelper 2.0? Hope this program removal instruction and my experience can help you.
The following steps here are what I do for completely removing all the components and files of JailHelper 2.0 in Windows XP.
1. Open the Start menu, and select Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, select Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP.
3. Scroll through the list of currently installed programs until you find the name of JailHelper 2.0, select it and then click on Remove button.
4. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
I don’t know whether every user encounters this issue after removing JailHelper 2.0, but it does happen on my computer. After I reboot the PC, the JailHelper 2.0 folder still remains on my system. So I use the following method to manual delete all those related entries:
1. Using Windows Explorer, locate and delete the installation folder for JailHelper 2.0 product that was uninstalled in the previous procedures, e.g., “C:\Program Files\JailHelper 2.0 ”.
2. Delete the folder, “C:\Program Files\Common Files\JailHelper 2.0”.
Of course, manually uninstalling a program should be very careful. If you wrongly delete a system file, it may bring a disaster to your computer. How can I safely and quickly uninstall the unwanted program? Fortunately, there is a easier uninstaller program to take JailHelper 2.0 away with automatic means.
To get the uninstaller working, you need download and install a trustworthy program, such as Perfect Uninstaller. Perfect Uninstaller has earned much popularity worldwide in safely and quickly removing fake programs with unnecessary registry entries and invalid data files.
Here are tips to uninstall JailHelper 2.0 automatically:
1. Close all associated files, folders, and processes.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Highlight JailHelper 2.0 in the “Display Name” list.
4. Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
- ParetoLogic Anti-Virus Plus Uninstall - Remove ParetoLogic Anti-Virus Plus As Quickly As You Wish
- Autorun Remover Uninstall Tutorial - How to Completely Perform the Autorun Remover Removal
- Best Method for You to Uninstall Smart Alert Pro Thoroughly from PC
- A Guide to Freely Uninstall and Remove RestoreIT 3 Deluxe from Your System
- How to Uninstall ASUS OSD PS/2 Keyboard Filte?
- Uninstall RZ DVD Copy 3.1 - How to Uninstall RZ DVD Copy 3.1
- Zoner Photo Studio 13 Pro Uninstall Tutorial - How Can You Get Rid of Zoner Photo Studio 13 Pro Instantly
- Useful Tutorial on How to Uninstall SystemPro 2011
- Uninstall Stoik Capturer 1.0 - How to Uninstall Stoik Capturer 1.0?