For some computer users, Google Chrome is the fastest, most maintained and most secure browser. But for some users who have more than two types of browsers on their computer, they just want to uninstall Google Chrome to keep their PCs run at top performance. Do you want to completely uninstall Google Chrome from the computer but encountering kinds of uninstall problems? In this article, I will teach you how to effectively get rid of browser from Windows.
Removing Google Chrome from your computer is not terribly difficult. But please bear in mind to first back up your Windows registry and perform the below steps carefully.
1. If you have added the browser to the Start menu, you can find directory of Chrome in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall Chrome.
2. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the Chrome, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the browser.
3. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
Navigate your mouse to Start, Run, type “regedit” and press Enter to open Windows registry editor. Here, please expand the registry list to locate and then delete the associated Google Chrome registry entries from the two branches.
After a reboot of the computer, Google Chrome will be completely uninstalled form your computer.
Even if you are a computer geek, it will take you a lot of time to completely get Google Chrome deleted from the computer, expecially when you can’t find out and delete the Google Chrome registry entries from Registry Editor.
If you want to uninstall Google Chrome with neither Add/Remove Programs nor via Registry, there is another way for you-enabling a reliable uninstall tool named Perfect Uninstaller. Being a professional uninstall tool, Perfect Uninstaller is highly appreciated by computer users and adopted to uninstall any unwanted programs.
To get rid of Google Chrome, simply perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your PC.
2. Run the program and locate/highlight Google Chrome in the Display Name box.
3. Click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the Google Chrome uninstallation.
With the best uninstall tool, you can surely uninstall other browser like Iron, including its files and entries completely.
- How to Fully Uninstall Avira AntiVir Professional? - Useful Information
- XpyBurner Spyware Removal Tool - XpyBurner Removal Free
- How to Force Uninstall Maxion Spy Killer - Instructions for Uninstalling Maxion Spy Killer
- DriverCure Uninstall - Get the Effective Method to Remove DriverCure from PC
- Way to Uninstall and Remove PDF Index Generator from Windows
- How to Perfectly Uninstall MySQLBackupFTP - Program Removal Guide
- Effective Steps to Uninstall Bug Detector from Computer for Good
- How to Fully Uninstall Unwanted V3Pro Deluxe Anti-virus from Windows
- Guaranteed Method to Uninstall Weeny Free Cleaner Completely and Immediately