Able2Know Search Toolbar is an advanced researcher’s tool offers easy access to the internet’s best resources and network tools without collecting an iota of information or bundling any adware, spyware or malware, allowing you to search through dozens of search engines and online references. If you want to uninstall the toolbar for some reason, get rid of Able2Know Search Toolbar itself as well as related entries. You can remove toolbars completely by learning effective removal methods in the following passage.
The following is the instructions on how to uninstall Able2Know Search Toolbar
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall Able2Know Search Toolbar;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
As we all know that once Able2Know Search Toolbar was installed on the computer, it will be automatically added on the programs list. Hence, we can simply go to Add/Remove program to uninstall Able2Know Search Toolbar:
1. Close Able2Know Search Toolbar and end its process on Windows Task Manager
2. Click Start and the go the Control Panel
3. Selecting Uninstall a program or Add/Remove programs (on Windows XP). Once you see Able2Know Search Toolbar on the list, click Uninstall/Change then follow the instructions from there.
To perform automatic Able2Know Search Toolbar removal you can download the most powerful Perfect Uninstaller. Do you want to uninstall Able2Know Search Toolbar but have no idea? If this is the case for you, you should have a try with this Perfect Uninstaller. It will help you uninstall what you want like Trunav Community Toolbar within clicks and minutes.
Information to uninstall Able2Know Search Toolbar
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close all browsers running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Perfect Uninstaller and then click on “Force Uninstall” tab.
4. Locate the folder of Able2Know Search Toolbar and then click “Next” to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Able2Know Search Toolbar components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
- seotoolbar uninstaller - The instruction of how to uninstall seotoolbar from Windows Vista
- How Do I Uninstall Speedy PC Pro from My Computer
- How to Pefectly Uninstall and Remove DVD Decrypter from Your PC
- Need to Uninstall SPList Export for SharePoint 2010? Best SPList Export for SharePoint 2010 Removal Help
- An Easy Way to Uninstall Sibelius Thoroughly
- How to Uninstall Adrenaline Instantly?
- Uninstall Tutorial - How to Force Remove GoogImager Browser from Windows
- Uninstall QuickEditor 4.0 - How to Uninstall QuickEditor 4.0 Quickly
- How to Force Uninstall Hidetools Parental Control for Free - Effective Removal