It’s easy to install and use Rocketlife Communicator, but not quite easy to uninstall it. Do you want to uninstall Rocketlife Communicator from your computer? When you think you might not use this software anymore, you can uninstall it. Here is a tutorial for uninstalling program effectively. You can follow and try.
To completely uninstall Rocketlife Communicator from your computer, apart from deleting its files, you have to find and erase all relevant registry keys. Trust me it’s not an easy task and you have to be very careful when doing it.
First, you have to shut down the Rocketlife Communicator. Always remember that fully closure is a must for a successful uninstall. Tips:
1. Open Start menu and click Run.
2. Type Taskmgr in the search box to open the Task Manager and then press OK.
3. In Task Manager, choose Rocketlife Communicator in the Processes tab, right click on it and choose End Process.
Then uninstall Rocketlife Communicator from Your Computer. Steps:
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find Rocketlife Communicator, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall Rocketlife Communicator in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
Next thing is to delete all files and registry leftovers. Steps:
1. Click Start Menu, then click Run.
2. Enter regedit and click Yes to run Registry Editor.
3. Find out entries related Rocketlife Communicator, then delete every related entry.
4. If you want, reboot the computer.
Does it have to be that complicate to remove the Rocketlife Communicator? Here comes another problem. As all the registry keys are in separate places and extremely difficult to pinpoint, you may be once again feeling like a headache as you don’t know how to work with the Registry Editor!
How to instantly and easily get rid of Rocketlife Communicator or other unwanted program? It is highly recommended users to run a clean removal with professional and reliable uninstall tools. You can uninstall Rocketlife Communicator completely and easily with Perfect Uninstaller because of the force uninstall feature. Perfect Uninstaller can force uninstall these hidden applications. You can also use Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall other programs, and Perfect Uninstaller has uninstalled all kinds of programs successfully in our tests. Use this professional tool to get rid of useless programs such as Finitysoft Memory Manager, NetSupport Manager and Magic Desktop, you will satisfied with its performance.
- Tips on How to Uninstall Virusbuster?
- Kingsoft Antivirus Uninstall Instruction - Good Ways to Get Rid of Kingsoft Antivirus from PC
- Uninstall Rochester Toolbar - Quick and Easy Way to Remove Rochester Toolbar
- Uninstall Driver Detective - How to Remove Driver Detective with Effective Method
- Windows Secure Kit 2011 Uninstall Tip - How to Fully Uninstall Windows Secure Kit 2011
- How to Remove Unwanted AOL Parental Controls Completely from Computer
- A Quick and Easy Guide to Uninstall Advanced Access Repair Thoroughly
- How to Uninstall and Remove Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper for Good
- Uninstall sp14790.exe - How to Uninstall sp14790.exe?