Rosetta Stone is proprietary computer-assisted language learning (CALL) software. How do you uninstall the free trial of Rosetta Stone? Looking for a possible solution to thoroughly uninstall Rosetta Stone that previously installed on your computer? Removing programs from your PC needs to be completed thoroughly and completely for it to be successful and stop causing problems. Not only should you uninstall the program, but you must also remove its associated files and settings as well.
How to Remove Rosetta Stone from PC?
You firstly got to go through the normal Rosetta Stone removal process. As we all know that once Rosetta Stone was installed on the computer, it will be automatically added on the programs list. Hence, we can simply go to Add/Remove program to uninstall Rosetta Stone:
1. Close Rosetta Stone and end its process on Windows Task Manager
2. Click Start and the go the Control Panel
3. Selecting Uninstall a program or Add/Remove programs (on Windows XP). Once you see Rosetta Stone on the list, click Uninstall/Change then follow the instructions from there.
The next step is to figure out if there are program leftover files on your system.
1. Open Windows Search to search for all related files.
2. Once shown on the interface, delete those files immediately.
3. Click Start Menu, then click Run.
4. Enter regedit and click Yes to run Registry Editor.
5. Find out entries related Rosetta Stone, then delete every related entry.
Can I uninstall the unwanted program easily? The best option is to get a third party uninstaller to remove Microsoft Internet Rosetta Stone and all the remaining files once and for all.
A powerful uninstaller program such as Perfect Uninstaller could seriously aid you in deleting all of your unwanted files. Using this automatic uninstaller can be a lot quicker and easier than manually removing data.
How to force uninstall Rosetta Stone?
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller for free.
2. Double-click its icon on your desktop if that’s where you’ve saved it and permit it to run on your computer.
3. Run the program and locate/highlight Microsoft Internet Rosetta Stone in the Display Name box.
4. Follow the on-screen steps and you can remove Microsoft Internet Rosetta Stone from system.
- How to Fully Uninstall Eudora for Mac OS X on Windows?
- Fully Uninstall and Remove Internet Organizer Deluxe from Your Windows
- What Can I Do to Uninstall MicroAV Security Center - MicroAV Security Center Removal Tips
- Uninstall Driver Detective - How to Remove Driver Detective with Effective Method
- How to Delete HP Deskjet F4400 Printer Driver 14.0 Rel.5 In Minutes
- Tips to Uninstall Cab File Maker from PC Easily and Thoroughly
- SpyWareLive Uninstall Tip - The Way You Can Use to Thoroughly Uninstall SpyWareLive
- Qidion Toolbar Uninstall Instruction - How Can You Conduct the Qidion Toolbar Removal
- Uninstall Tips-How to Uninstall Betfilter Completely?