Are you sure you have removed Lphant thoroughly from your PC? Are you sure there is nothing related to it still running on your computer? Check your PC first, to find out if there is related any traces on your PC. A fact you should be clear is that any hidden or broken files or registry entries related to Lphant will have an bad impact on your computer. If you find one, you should delete them immediately in case that your computer crashes and cannot work again. Otherwise, you should use other better ways to fully uninstall Lphant.
How to delete files and registry entries related to Lphant?
To fully delete those related leftovers, it is essential for you to conduct it by manual. But you should be extremely careful as every mistake or wrong step will make computer crash instantly.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard to open the Task Manager.
- Click Process tab, and stop every Lphant related process.
- Open Search and fill in the blank with Lphant.
- Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
- Delete all the related files on the right box.
- Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
- Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
- Delete all the Lphant entries by scrolling down every folder.
- Reboot your PC.
In case that the steps are too complicated for some computer newbie, another much more easier way has been prepared for you. It is good for you to enable an automatic uninstall tool named Best Uninstall Tool. With it, you can fully uninstall Lphant and its files and registry entries at ease to avoid computer crashes caused by deletion mistakes. What’s more, when you encounter other similar stubborn programs like Kaspersky, Internet Explorer etc., you can also use to fully to get rid of them.
How to Uninstall Lphant with Best Uninstall Tool?
- Download and save Best Uninstall Tool.
- Run it, then highlight Lphant on the list of currently installed programs.
- Click Uninstall below and then continue the uninstall with the prompts.
- Within one minute, you can fully uninstall Lphant from your PC.
- How to Uninstall Security Defense Thoroughly - Samsung Galaxy S USB Driver Removal Instructions
- File Access Scheduler Removal Help - How to Take Away File Access Scheduler Effectively
- Fully Remove Norman Malware Cleaner - How Can You Uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner
- Remove Fast Antivirus 2009 - How to Uninstall Fast Antivirus 2009 Thoroughly
- Norton 360 Version 6.0 Uninstall - How Do I Uninstall Norton 360 Version 6.0 from My Computer
- A+ Web Filter Removal Steps - Easily and Instantly Uninstall Unwanted A+ Web Filter
- Instruction for Computer Novice to Uninstall StartPage Guard Immediately
- Easy Way to Uninstall Comodo Cleaning Essentials from PC Once and For All
- ShareAlarmPro Uninstall Tips - Guide for Uninstalling ShareAlarmPro Quickly and Completely