Tired of using HyperBar all the time? want to uninstall HyperBar but fail to make it? HyperBar is a designed as a browser toolbar that brings supreme convenience for you when you are conducting online activities. However, you have been cheated by it. Unlike other useful toolbars, HyperBar acts as adware with various spam ads popping up. If you click one of those ads mistakenly, you will be led to a page which requires you to purchase products on it. If you leave it along, HyperBar will allow spam ads popping up again and again which drives you crazy! In this case, you had better uninstall HyperBar as soon as possible.
If you have ever tried to uninstall HyperBar with Windows Add/Remove Programs(Start > Control Panels > Add/Remove Programs > HyperBar > Uninstall), you may find that it doesn’t work as some related leftovers like files and registry entries are still existing on your computer. So uninstalling adware like HyperBar with Add/Remove Programs doesn’t work for you. However, you can try to uninstall it via entering the Safe Mode.
How to uninstall HyperBar via entering the Safe Mode?
- To enter into the Safe Mode, you need to reboot your computer.
- When you in the process of rebooting, press the F8 button.
- Select the Safe Mode and then click Enter to get in the Safe Mode.
- Click Start on the taskbar, and then click Run.
- Enter appwiz.cpl and then click OK.
- Select HyperBar on the list, and then click Uninstall.
- At last, reboot your computer.
A fact that you should be clear is that, you should be very careful in conducting the process above as any mistakes will cause your computer into crash immediately. Thus, if you are afraid of process errors, then you can try another easier way.
How to uninstall HyperBar easily?
An easier way to uninstall HyperBar is to use a professional uninstall tool. Here, Best Uninstall Tool is highly recommended for you. With it, you can uninstall HyperBar this adware instantly without any leftovers annoying you again.
Are you still using HyperBar? Uninstall HyperBar right now and you will regain computer safety again.
- AVIGen AntiVirus Uninstall Tutorial - Detailed Tips to Uninstall AVIGen AntiVirus from PC
- NoAdware 4.0 Removal - 100% Free & Safe Method to Remove NoAdware 4.0 from Your Computer
- Install Adobe PDF Problems - How to Remove Adobe PDF Programs
- Tips on How to Get Rid of HP 3500 Printer Driver Totally
- realtek ac97 audio driver uninstaller - The instruction of how to uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver from Windows Vista
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Uninstall Ashampoo Magical Security on a Windows PC
- How Do I Successfully Uninstall Glary Utilities from My Computer
- Quick and Easy Guide to Uninstall PrinterAdmin Print Counter
- Uninstall cFosSpeed - How Can You Conduct the cFosSpeed Removal