Adobe Fireworks CS4 is a versatile image editing program specifically designed for creating, editing, and optimizing web graphics. Due to some circumstance, for example, you need to install the upgrade version of Adobe Fireworks CS4 or you have to reinstall the program to fix some crash problem, you need to uninstall Adobe Fireworks CS4. How on earth do we quickly and thoroughly remove an unneeded program? Have any available solution? No matter you want to uninstall Adobe Fireworks CS4, or other adobe program such as Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe 9 Professional, you should take your time to read this useful instruction.
Tutorial of How to Uninstall Adobe Fireworks CS4 from Your Computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find Adobe Fireworks CS4, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall Adobe Fireworks CS4 in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finish.
After that it is better if you can scan your registry to remove still remaining registry key, because there’re many leftovers remains in the operating system.
Locate and then delete the Adobe Fireworks CS4 registry subkeys if they are present. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start.
2. Click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder (skip this step in Windows XP).
3. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
4. Type regedit, and then click OK.
5. Click the following registry subkey:
6. On the File menu, click Export, type DeletedKey01, and then click Save.
7. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click Yes to confirm.
8. Repeat these steps (1 through 7) for each registry subkey in the following list. Change the name of the exported key by one for each subkey.
9. Example Type DeletedKey02 for the second key, type DeletedKey03 for the third key, and so on.
This is a very complicate process and you should be very careful when editing the Registry. In fact, there is a much easier way to uninstall Adobe Fireworks CS4. You should use an uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tools, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstaller.
Open Perfect Uninstaller, select files related to Adobe Fireworks CS4, and then click Uninstall. Done! Just that easy!
- SmitfraudFix Removal - Instruction on How to Uninstall SmitfraudFix Properly
- Guide for Uninstalling Adobe Flash Professional CS6 - Remove Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Completely
- Remove Windows Virus Hunter - Free Instruction to Get Rid of Windows Virus Hunter from PC
- Force Uninstall Haali Media Splitter - How to Completely Remove Unwanted Haali Media Splitter from PC
- A-Fast Antivirus Removal Guide - How to Uninstall A-Fast Antivirus from Your Computer
- How to Fully Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2010 for Its Update?
- Removal of MySpaceIM - How Can I 100% Uninstall MySpaceIM from My Computer
- Uninstall Any Messenger Recorder - How to Uninstall Any Messenger Recorder?
- Guide to Uninstall and Remove Pest-Patrol AntiSpyware Permanently from Your PC