Used Buddy Spy for a long time, so you want to remove it for another installation? How can you uninstall Buddy Spy on Windows? The following are tips about uninstalling programs. Completely uninstall Buddy Spy out of your system through various available techniques if you need.
If you are confident in doing well in uninstalling a program yourself, following the steps below to manually delete Buddy Spy:
1. Close all open programs and windows on your desktop.
2. Click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
4. Locate Buddy Spy in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
5. Restart your computer.
Next, delete key by key and file by file of Buddy Spy for Windows users:
1. Click Start at the left corner of the task bar.
2. In the Search field or Run.
3. Type regedit and press Enter.
4. Locate this Windows registry folder on the left pane: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\ Uninstall
5. On the right pane, locate the registry key which contains “Buddy Spy”. Look for the key UninstallString. Such a key points to the uninstallator. The log file is located on the same folder where the software resides.
6. Delete the key containing “Buddy Spy”.
7. Now, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software. On such registry folders you should look for any subfolders containing the word “Buddy Spy” or the name of the company that produce the software. Delete such registry subfolders containing Buddy Spy.
8. Exit Windows Registry.
9. Now go to Computer (Windows Explorer) and go to the folder where the software is installed.
10. Look for uninstall.log or setup.log or a file with .log extension.
11. Right-click it and open it with your Notepad.
12. Such a file contains a list of all files which have been automatically installed during the first installation. Delete them manually to uninstall Buddy Spy.
For a better and easier way to uninstall Buddy Spy, it is recommended to use Perfect Uninstaller. In a few clicks you’ll be able to remove Buddy Spy or uninstall Instant Messenger Cleaner and all of the leftover completely without taking the risks to delete the registry leftover keys, see the detailed steps below:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller
2. Quit and exit any running applications.
3. Right click the directory or folder of Buddy Spy in Drive C (as default), C:\Program Files\ Buddy Spy, to select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
4. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
5. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directory of Buddy Spy is gone.
- Instant Estelar PDF Defender Removal - How to Force Uninstall Estelar PDF Defender
- Tips on How to Remove Softonic Toolbar from Your Browser
- How to Uninstall or Remove Print Drivers? - Windows XP General Instruction
- Uninstall Toolbar - How to Uninstall ultravpn quickly with ultravpn removal tool?
- Tutorial About How to Uninstall Frame Photo Editor from Your Computer
- 1Click Spyclean Uninstall Tutorial - How to Uninstall 1Click Spyclean Completely
- Can't Uninstall Adobe Reader 10 - Notes For Absolute Removal Of Adobe Reader 10
- Uninstall NEC Note keyboard with One-t - How to Uninstall NEC Note keyboard with One-t?
- Complete Nemesis Anti-Spyware Removal Instruction - How to Easily Uninstall Nemesis Anti-Spyware