Multi Virus Cleaner is used to detect and remove major viruses and spyware. But it is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection. So if you are not very pleased with this stand-alone utility, uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner from your computer as you wish. So, how to uninstall antivirus program? Do you know any effective and available methods? This article provides you some useful information on how to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner thoroughly.
Whatever the reason for needing to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner, I’ve listed the best procedure for doing this below:
The first thing you want to try is to locate Multi Virus Cleaner in the Add/Remove Control Panel and try to remove it from there. Follow these instructions to accomplish this.
1) Click on Start, Control Panel.
2) Open Add/Remove Programs. Here you’ll see a whole list of programs & applications that are installed on your computer.
3) Find Multi Virus Cleaner in the Programs list and highlight it.
4) Click Remove and follow the prompts to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner free.
Don’t forget to delete the shortcuts and leftover entries with the following steps. This removal is not great enough to thoroughly delete the Multi Virus Cleaner. This removal has only uninstalled the main components of the Multi Virus Cleaner without removing all the additional pieces when it’s updated.
Step1: Go into Windows Explorer, find the Desktop folder in your profile (not too difficult, in XP its Documents and Settings\yourusername\Desktop) and set the view to detail.
Step2: Repeat with Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop (All Users is the folder that holds the icons that are user-independent).
Step3: If you find Multi Virus Cleaner, you should be able to delete it.
Step4: Click the “Start” button and choose the “Run” option. Type “regedit” in the “Open” field and click the “OK” button.
Step5: Navigate to find the needed registry key and value. Select the value you want to edit, click the right mouse button on it and choose the “Delete” option. Warning! Make sure you delete entries associated with Multi Virus Cleaner!
Step6: Close the Registry Editor and reboot a computer for changes to take an effect.
Well, in order to save you time and provide you a safely and easily solution to resolve this kind of problems, there are some incomparably intelligent software engineers who have created an application named: Perfect Uninstaller. Just download Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, and use this uninstaller tool to automatically remove Multi Virus Cleaner once and for all.
- Detailed Instruction on How to Uninstall Microsoft Fix it Center - Full Microsoft Fix it Center Removal
- Guide for Uninstalling QuickTime 7 Player - Completely and Instantly Delete QuickTime 7 Player
- Uninstall Innovative SysPack Absolutely for Free - How to Remove Innovative SysPack Thoroughly
- Uninstall Presto Tuneup - Find Out To Permanently Remove Presto Tuneup
- Efficient Tutorial to Uninstall Windows Trojan Sleuth Completely and Easily
- Learn the Quickest Way to Uninstall Nuance PDF Reader Quickly
- SystemTech AntiSpyware Removal - Instruction to Uninstall SystemTech AntiSpyware for Good
- Uninstall Driver Detective - How to Remove Driver Detective with Effective Method
- Quick and Easy Orbasoft Utilities Removal - Uninstall Orbasoft Utilities the Perfect Way