MySpace is a fun online application with which we can communicate with coworkers, friends and family. Using MySpace can be highly addictive and nearly as personable as talking on the phone. Some people, however, prefer to use other instant messaging programs and need to remove MySpacefrom their computers. Or, perhaps you upgraded to a newer version and decided go back to the old version. Anyhow, if you aren’t going to use the program, there are a couple of easy steps that enable you to uninstall it quickly.
Many computer users have found removing or uninstalling MySpace isn’t always as simple as it should be. Especially when using windows XP or after. Here are two ways which will do the job for you.
Use Add or Remove Programs
- Navigate to the “Start” button, click on it, and then double-click on the “Control Panel.”
- Find the “Add or Remove Programs” icon and double click it with your mouse.
- Look through the list of installed programs until you find “MySpace .”
- Click on “MySpace ” to select it.
- Click the “Remove” button, which will activate MySpace to begin removing itself.
Locate Hidden Files on Your Computer
- Open “My Computer” or “My Documents” on your computer.
- Click on the “Tools” menu and then select “Folder Options.”
- Click on the “View” tab and locate the “Hidden Files and Folders” setting area.
- Find the “Show Hidden Files and Folders” circle and click it.
- Disable the “Hide Protected Operating System Files” box.
- Click the “OK” button to find the file of MySpace that you are searching for.
The utility of Add or Remove Programs, however, actually can just remove half registry entries of the program. Meanwhile, when you finish the removal on the control panel, some files of MySpace may be remained everywhere of your hard drive. As a result, manual removal of the leftover files is not and effective but a risky way to complete a full uninstall of MySpace
Do you desire an easy and safe removal of MySpace ? Perfect Uninstaller is so far the most trusted and widely used which can help you to accomplish a clean removal of the program without any complicated and risky process.
Want to Uninstall MySpace Now?
- Free Download and Install Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight MySpace in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of MySpace in seconds.
Moreover, you can refer to http://www.removetips.com/ for more uninstall information, there are a lot of content about how to uninstall your Vba32 antivirus software and other stubborn software which cannot uninstall easily and completely.
- Uninstall Toolbar - How to Uninstall freecorder toolbar quickly with freecorder toolbar removal tool?
- Tips to Completely Uninstall SpyPal Keylogger Spy 2012 from Computer
- Tips on How to Uninstall F-Prot 2010?
- Uninstall GetRight Pro for Free - How Do I Fully Remove GetRight Pro in Minutes
- How to Remove Antivirus Action for Good?
- How Do I Delete Adobe PDF Reader from Windows 7
- Remove Spyware Doctor 2010 - How To Safely and Automatically Uninstall Spyware Doctor
- How to Force Uninstall Security Monitor 2012 from Your Computer
- Quick Way Help You Uninstall ScanDBX Completely from Your System