Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier provides basic system utilities plus an excellent backup/recovery tool in Norton Ghost. The program is a very good diagnostic and recovery suite, but it shows signs of aging and generally fails to keep up with the competition. How can you carry out the Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier removal if you don’t want to keep it on your computer? Need any help for uninstalling program effectively? Well, this article is going to help you.
To remove Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier, you should follow the instructions below:
1. If the program is running, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before the uninstallation.
To shut down Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier, many ways are available such as right-clicking the tray icon to close background services or killing its process by bringing up the Task Manager. To make it fully closed within Task Manager, you can simply press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab. Then, if you see anything to do with Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier while scrolling down the list of programs, you can highlight it and press End Process.
2. Click on Start–> navigate to Settings–> Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel, scroll down and locate Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the Add or Remove Programs window, highlight it, then click on Change/Remove button to uninstall Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier program.
5. Then you would be informed by uninstall confirmation message, saying “Are you sure you want to (completely) remove Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier and all of its components from your computer?”
6. Click Yes button to proceed the removal. Follow the uninstall wizards to remove it.
7. Save your files and restart your computer if necessary.
If you are looking for quick guides or solutions to uninstall Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier, or uninstall other Norton program, for example, Norton PC Checkup and Norton Ghost 2003, the Perfect Uninstaller could be a good option for you. Before manually uninstalling programs from the computer, I would recommend downloading this powerful program removal software as it will be able to get rid of all components of the unwanted programs completely.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on the computer.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate Norton SystemWorks 2006 Premier in the Display Name list.
3. Click “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen steps to uninstall the program from your PC.
- Quick and Easy Way to Uninstall 1-Click Duplicate Delete for Outlook from PC
- How to Get Rid of Agax - Recommended Agax Removal Methods for You
- Audio File Cutter Removal Guide - Uninstalling Audio File Cutter Permanently and Instantly
- How to Uninstall Uniblue Speedupmypc - Uniblue Removal Help
- Useful Tutorial for SIGTrader Removal - How Can You Quickly and Fully Uninstall SIGTrader
- Methods for Uninstalling Commtouch Command Antivirus SDK from Computer
- How to Uninstall Microsoft Office with Standard Windows Uninstaller on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- How to Uninstall Registry toolbar?
- A Quick and Easy Guide to Uninstall Advanced Access Repair Thoroughly