eset smart security is one of the numerous add-on toolbars available that you can install to add additional functionalities to popular Web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. These toolbars provide many additional features to enhance your Web browsing experience. Among them, eset smart security has the largest user. Like any added toolbar, it has the following functions:
- It provides one-click Web search
- It bookmarks that you can access from any computer that is connected to the Internet.
- It blocks unnecessary adware pop-ups from displaying on your PC.
- It records and lists Shortcuts to some common tools you use on the Web.
Reasons to Uninstall eset smart security
In many cases, however, eset smart security is installed unknowingly. For instance, the eset smart security is packaged along with the latest update of its respective messenger—Yahoo! Messenger. When you install the update for the messenger, the default setting will automatically install the toolbar on your computer. Multiple add-on toolbars in your Web-browser may clutter the browser window and may even slow down your Web browsing speed. Thus, you may want to get rid of eset smart security from the system.
eset smart security Uninstall Steps
To uninstall eset smart security from Internet Explorer, first exit all Internet Explorer windows. Next, from the Start menu, select the Control Panel command. In the Control Panel window, select the Add or Remove Programs link. Next, scroll through the currently installed programs list, select the toolbar you want to uninstall, and then select the Change/Remove or Remove button, whichever one is available. After the uninstall process is complete, restart Internet Explorer to verify if the uninstall is successful.
To uninstall eset smart security from Firefox, you can use the option available in the Web-browser itself. First, you should open the Tools menu in the Mozilla Firefox windows and then select Extensions. In the displayed Firefox Extensions Manager window, scroll down and select the toolbar you want to uninstall. Next, select Uninstall or OK, to remove the selected eset smart security . Finally, to complete the uninstall process, exit the Firefox Extension Manager window and restart the Web-browser.
Recommended solution to Uninstall eset smart security
If you feel difficult to remove eset smart security as instructed or you don’t want to take the risk of messing up computer system, you can try a specialized removal tool. Best Uninstall Tool is the advanced program uninstaller which has help thousands of users safely remove any add-on toolbar they unwanted.
Want to Uninstall eset smart security Now?
- Download and Install Best Uninstall Tool
- Highlight eset smart security in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of eset smart security in seconds.
More removal tips can find in http://www.removetips.com/, it can offer you many suggestions in uninstalling software such as eset smart security and other kinds of unwanted software.
- Easy and Quick Way to Uninstall Pivot Stickfigure Animator from Computer
- How to Permanently Uninstall Puran Defrag from Computer
- Tips to Uninstall BoostXP Personal Edition - Remove BoostXP Personal Edition Completely
- How to Uninstall MSN Messenger Keylogger Easily and Completely from PC
- Free Removal for Vonna Toolbar - The Way You Can Uninstall Vonna Toolbar Thoroughly
- How to Uninstall and Remove Rapidshare Search Toolbar from PC
- Ad-Aware SE Personal Free Removal - How to Effectively Delete Ad-Aware SE Personal
- How Do I Get Rid of AVG Security Toolbar - AVG Security Toolbar Uninstall Guide
- Adobe Illustrator - How Do I Uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS3?