Some users hire technical guys to do a removal for them and pay those techs 50 dollars or more for uninstalling Joy Image Printer. Not a good idea! Are still not aware that removing or uninstalling printer in your computer is hard? And a lot of people are lazy enough to visit the internet and search on forums, or other tutorial sites. If you demand for deleting Joy Image Printer, why not look at the following free and helpful removal tutorial?
There are two ways to uninstall Joy Image Printer, the first and more difficult is manually.
Remove the program with the Add/Remove Program.
1. Exit Joy Image Printer and Stop all its executable processes with the help of Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on Start and then Control Panel.
3. Double click on Add/Remove Programs, and then select Joy Image Printer in the list of currently installed programs.
4. Click Remove or Change button to begin the uninstall process.
Then you have to identify several files in the registry and then delete them after remove the program from Add/Remove Programs. This comes to accessing the registry editor and deleting the related registry entries. Click on Run icon on the Start Menu, then type regedit to activate the Registry Editor. Find and delete any registry related with Joy Image Printer.
Actually, I do NOT recommend that average or beginner users attempt a manual deletion. I only recommend an expert make registry change, as one wrong file deletion can cause debilitating system errors.
Automatically Uninstall Joy Image Printer within Minutes
As it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes it can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Joy Image Printer from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Perfect Uninstaller.
If you can not uninstall Joy Image Printer or other printers such as Kodak All-in-one Printer Software and Brother Printer Driver, then you can do it manually, or you can invest in a third-party tool to do it for you. When you are choosing one reliable uninstall program, don’t forget to try Perfect Uninstaller.
- How to Remove Stream Armor On Windows 7 - Stream Armor Uninstall Guide
- How to Completely Uninstall Quickstart PDF Quick Converter Pro - Easy Ways
- Tutorial on How to Uninstall and Delete Babylon Toolbar from PC
- Remove CAT-QuickHeal - How to Uninstall CAT-QuickHeal?
- Uninstall Antivirus Studio 2010 - Easy Solution to Remove Antivirus Studio 2010
- Tutorial for Uninstalling Fat32Formatter 1.0 Completely from Your Machine
- How to Uninstall Air Messenger Pro 8?
- Want to Uninstall SPYWAREfighter? - Remove SPYWAREfighter Completely
- How to Completely Remove Anti-Virus 2011 for Good?