Do you feel that it is difficult to uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 once uninstalled on your computer? How can you force uninstall any software you don’t need? Maybe you have never uninstalled adobe program before. But it doesn’t matter for it is very easy and effective to remove Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 from your system with the following tutorial. I believe you may have a deep impression on it after reading this article.
If you’d like to uninstall unwanted program by yourself, there are two ways for your reference.
Once: Uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4s at the start menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on Adobe Dreamweaver, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Two: Uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 with the standard Windows uninstaller
1. If you have opened Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, you should end Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
3. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the programs option.
4. In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find Adobe Dreamweaver CS4.
6. Click on the Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and then select Uninstall. On Vista, you can find Uninstall option directly above the list next to the Organize and Views tabs. Or you can simply double click on the Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer if necessary.
Regarding of any uninstall problem of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, steps below is specially designed for you to have unneeded program removed from your compute as easily as possible:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller once installed.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Perfect Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click each component of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 on the program list of Perfect Uninstaller and click uninstall to start the removal.
Perfect Uninstaller is highly recommended for you. It is faster, easier to uninstall programs than other uninstall tool. Use it, you can uninstall Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4 completely and easily and further regain your computer speak performance.
- Uninstall Outpost Security Suite Pro - How to Remove Outpost Security Suite Pro from PC
- Uninstall Internet Download Manager - Remove Internet Download Manager with Useful Tips
- Uninstall Windows Stability Guard with Professional Tips
- Tips on How to Uninstall Antivirus Firewall?
- Uninstall authentium antivirus5 – How to Completely Uninstall authentium antivirus5 in Minutes?
- Windows Maintenance Suite Removal Guide - How to Get Rid of Windows Maintenance Suite for Good
- How Can I Conduct MagicBerry Removal? - Best MagicBerry Uninstall Instructions
- Unable to Uninstall Sony Picture Utility? Recommended Method to Fully Remove Sony Picture Utility
- Uninstall F-Prot Antivirus - How to Uninstall F-Prot Antivirus on Windows Computers