Quick Time 6.5 is a well known application that was particularly designed to help users edit and operate video files on computer. Considered to be quite popular and widely used around the world, it is currently a leading creation among media use. Despite the functionality of the program and its importance in many multimedia production activities, however, it could cause errors at times. It leaves out traces in the computer that can clog the system and slow down your computer’s processes once it gets corrupted. If you have been inconvenienced by this program and desperately want it uninstall it, keep the following instruction in mind.
How to Uninstall Quick Time 6.5
Since the program has already loaded a lot deeply-set components in the system, you should be highly cautious when Quick Time 6.5 is taken out of the system. First, to ensure that nothing goes wrong, you can uninstall Quick Time 6.5 via the uninstall link that comes with the installation and is found in the Start Menu folder. Once you click on the uninstall link, you follow the instructions while iTunes does the work for you.
But many people don’t realize that using the built in uninstaller in the computer is far from enough to completely remove all of the components of Quick Time 6.5. Often, programs installed the computer leave files and folders behind even if they have already been uninstalled. These leftover components need to be removed as well. Otherwise, the install of other media program will be rejected.
To complete the full removal of Quick Time 6.5, go to Start again and then select My Computer. Once inside the My Computer page select the following location: C:/Program Files/. In this location, find the corresponding files and folders relating to Quick Time 6.5. Make sure to locate every component. Once all files have been located, select them and then press Shift and Delete together to permanently remove the program from the system.
Automated Removal of Quick Time 6.5 (Recommended)
Uninstaller programs make getting rid of Quick Time 6.5 much easier, because it takes care of all the deep-rooted bits hiding in the registry and other places on your computer. Since most computer users are not educated enough to go into their registry and eliminate keys, it is strongly recommended to use a uninstaller program like Perfect Uninstaller to make the removal of Quick Time 6.5 automatically done.
Want to Uninstall Quick Time 6.5 Now?
- Free Download and Install Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight Quick Time 6.5 in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Quick Time 6.5 in seconds.
- Uninstalling DBF Viewer 2000 - Permanently Eliminate Unwanted DBF Viewer 2000 from Your Computer
- How to Perform Speed Gear 7.0 Removal - The Best Way to Uninstall Speed Gear 7.0
- Uninstall Tutorial - How to Force Remove GoogImager Browser from Windows
- The Way You Can Thoroughly Uninstall Query Master Community Toolbar
- Tutorial for User Who Want to Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012
- Uninstall Guide for Windows Crucial Scanner - How to Uninstall Windows Crucial Scanner Immediately
- AntiVirGear Removal Instructions-Learn to Get Rid of It
- Free Uninstaller - How Can You Uninstall Kaspersky KryptoStorage Permanently and Freely
- Free Ask & Record Toolbar Removal - How to Uninstall Ask & Record Toolbar Effectively