Have you ever frustrated about the broken realtek ac97 audio driver? In fact, it will be very difficult to completely uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver when its built-in uninstaller does not work or when it is corrupted. However, you are able to get the useful uninstall tutorials to force uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver and other applications from your PC.
Performing the below steps will help you uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver from your computer most of the time.
1. Click on Start and then Control Panel
2. Double click on Add/Remove Programs and then locate realtek ac97 audio driver in the programs list.
3. Click Remove or Changebutton to begin the uninstall process.
Next, you need to:
1) Start button and select Run.
2) Type “regedit” in the command box and press Enter
3) Then expand the HKEY LOCAL MACHINE, plus next to SOFTWARE. Here, you will see all the programs locate on your computer. And locate whether there are related entries to realtek ac97 audio driver. If so, directly right click it to select “Delete” to remove them.
4) Then expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER and perform the same above steps.
The above steps help you to delete the related registry entries of realtek ac97 audio driver from your computer. But before, please do remember to make a backup of the Windows registry: Registry / Export Registry, save it on your Desktop or somewhere else. And do not modify Windows registry as you like if you have no knowledge on computers. If this is the case for you, perform the below steps to force uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver from your computer.
1. Download Best Uninstall Tool.
2.Install the uninstall tool by following the installation wizard.
3 Launch it and then click on “Force Uninstall” tab.
4. Locate the folder of realtek ac97 audio driver and then click “Next”.
5. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the uninstall process.
Best Uninstall Tool is a program uninstaller that designed for all PC users to thoroughly uninstall programs if they don’t want to use anymore from the computer easily, without associated entries left in the computer files or Windows registry. The Force Uninstall function allows you to directly uninstall programs from their directories.
Desired to uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver and other applications from your computer but have no idea what you should do? Take it easy! You can uninstall all unneeded programs instantly and thoroughly by using Best Uninstall Tool.
- Uninstall Mini Toolbar - How to Uninstall Mini Toolbar Instantly?
- How to Get Rid of Windows Virtual Firewall with the Wisest Method
- Steps to Uninstall Distributed Storage - Easy Ways to Delete Distributed Storage
- Uninstall Myheritage Toolbar - How to Perform an Easy and Full Myheritage Toolbar Removal
- How to Uninstall ICQ?
- How to Uninstall Advanced XP Defender from PC Effortlessly
- Guide on Uninstalling Flash Slideshow Maker - How Do You Easily Get Rid of Flash Slideshow Maker?
- Uninstall Driver - How to Uninstall Hotkey Driver for Panasonic?
- How to Uninstall Webroot Spy Sweeper?