Have you ever frustrated about the broken realtek ac97 audio driver? In fact, it will be very difficult to completely uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver when its built-in uninstaller does not work or when it is corrupted. However, you are able to get the useful uninstall tutorials to force uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver and other applications from your PC.
Performing the below steps will help you uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver from your computer most of the time.
1. Click on Start and then Control Panel
2. Double click on Add/Remove Programs and then locate realtek ac97 audio driver in the programs list.
3. Click Remove or Changebutton to begin the uninstall process.
Next, you need to:
1) Start button and select Run.
2) Type “regedit” in the command box and press Enter
3) Then expand the HKEY LOCAL MACHINE, plus next to SOFTWARE. Here, you will see all the programs locate on your computer. And locate whether there are related entries to realtek ac97 audio driver. If so, directly right click it to select “Delete” to remove them.
4) Then expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER and perform the same above steps.
The above steps help you to delete the related registry entries of realtek ac97 audio driver from your computer. But before, please do remember to make a backup of the Windows registry: Registry / Export Registry, save it on your Desktop or somewhere else. And do not modify Windows registry as you like if you have no knowledge on computers. If this is the case for you, perform the below steps to force uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver from your computer.
1. Download Best Uninstall Tool.
2.Install the uninstall tool by following the installation wizard.
3 Launch it and then click on “Force Uninstall” tab.
4. Locate the folder of realtek ac97 audio driver and then click “Next”.
5. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the uninstall process.
Best Uninstall Tool is a program uninstaller that designed for all PC users to thoroughly uninstall programs if they don’t want to use anymore from the computer easily, without associated entries left in the computer files or Windows registry. The Force Uninstall function allows you to directly uninstall programs from their directories.
Desired to uninstall realtek ac97 audio driver and other applications from your computer but have no idea what you should do? Take it easy! You can uninstall all unneeded programs instantly and thoroughly by using Best Uninstall Tool.
- DustBuster Uninstall Help - Quickly and Fully Uninstall DustBuster from Windows
- Easy Way to Uninstall Comodo Cleaning Essentials from PC Once and For All
- Remove Toolbar - Tips on How to Uninstall Taskbar toolbar
- Uninstall swftools uninstall windows - How to Force Uninstall swftools uninstall windows quickly with swftools uninstall windows removal tool?
- Softonic Smart Search Uninstall Tips - Way to Remove Softonic Smart Search Completely and Safely
- Uninstall Bing Toolbar Tips-Getting Rid of Bing Toolbar Thoroughly
- Useful Tutorial for SIGTrader Removal - How Can You Quickly and Fully Uninstall SIGTrader
- Epic Browser Uninstall Guide - Remove Epic Browser Completely from Windows
- How to Easily Uninstall Windows Problems Stopper from Your Computer