No need for using CleverPrint? Have you ever thought of uninstalling CleverPrint from your computer so as to save CPU and system memory? To totally delete the unwanted program as well as its files, what do you do? Are you skilled in uninstalling printer driver? The following tutorial shows how you can fully uninstall CleverPrint from computer.
Follow steps below to remove CleverPrint:
1. Click the Start button and then click Control Panel. In Control Panel, select Hardware and Sound, and then choose Devices and Printers.
2. When the window populates, it will have all printers that are installed on your computer. Highlighted the printer you wish to uninstall, and click on the Delete Printer button.
3. A new window will pop up asking you “Are you Sure You Want to Delete This Printer?” Click “Yes.”
4. If you are only having problems with your printer, it is suggested that you choose Repair in the newly pop-up window, and continue from here. If you indeed wish to uninstall, click Uninstall and then Next.
5. In the new window asks you if you would like to uninstall all related files for this printer including saved updates. Click Yes.
6. Wait until the uninstall process complete and then click Close.
7. Restart your computer.
But sometimes the removal process would hang and you may be unable to fully remove CleverPrint from your computer. That could happen due to the fact that some registry entries and traces may still be left in your system. That’s to say, if you wish to completely remove CleverPrint, you have to delete all those sticky registry entries, processes, services, as well as related folders and files. However, removing all traces of the CleverPrint manually can be extremely tricky and would result in a risk of damaging the operating system.
You can apply manual steps only if you have technical skills and have experiencing knowledge on how to make modification in the registry settings and program files removal. Otherwise you should make use of additional uninstall tool. A uninstall software like Perfect Uninstaller is capable to remove the entire CleverPrint or other unnecessary program such as Kodak All-in-one Printer Software present in the PC and to make improper modification in the registry settings clear off in a simple manner.
- ARTAV Antivirus Uninstall Guide - Get Rid of ARTAV Antivirus the Easy Way
- Free Quicktime Uninstall With Quicktime Removal Tool
- Cannot Uninstall VirusKeeper 2009 Pro - The Way You Can Remove VirusKeeper 2009 Pro Successfully
- Easy Way to Conduct NoClone Home Edition Removal Instantly
- Easy Ways to Uninstall HP 1522 Printer Driver
- HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Will Not Print - How to Uninstall Drivers of HP Officejet Pro 8500
- How to Fully Remove 4Free Video Converter - Uninstall 4Free Video Converter in Minutes!
- wlording antispyware 2.7.3 Uninstall - Effective Method on How to Uninstall wlording antispyware 2.7.3 Completely and Easily
- Uninstall AbcShortcuts IE Toolbar - Uninstall AbcShortcuts IE Toolbar with Step-By-Step Guide