CTHELPER is a program related to your drivers and soundcard. It first appeared with Creative’s SoundBlaster Live and Audigy soundcards. CTHELPER helps the third party manufacturers to produce drivers, add-on features, and fixes that will integrate with a tighter fit with Creative sound drivers and utilities. The program most notably can use 100% of CPU time so it’s best left uninstalled unless you need it. Here is the fast and easy way to uninstall CTHELPER or Sound Card Driver. Please follow.
Guides to Uninstall CTHELPER from Add/Remove Programs
Generally, you can simply uninstall the unneeded CTHELPER products through Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs. Before uninstalling CTHELPER, terminate CTHELPER.EXE first. You can always view the Task List on your computer by pressing ctrl-alt-del to view your “Task Manager”, and then click the “Processes” tab. Find out CTHELPER.EXE and end up it.
Steps to uninstall CTHELPER:
1. Open the Start menu, and select Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, select Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP, Programs and Features on Vista or Windows 7.
3. Scroll through the list of currently installed programs until you find the name of CTHELPER, select it and then click on Remove or Uninstall button.
4. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Recommended Tips to Uninstall CTHELPER with Uninstaller Tools
If you feel the manual method is time-consuming, it is highly suggested you to use automatic uninstaller tools. You can use a third party-a professional uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller. It can surely help you uninstall CTHELPER in a trustful, effective way while completely delete those related files and registry entries. Moreover, it is also your best tool to uninstall other stubborn programs on your computer. Download Perfect Uninstaller and it can definitely satisfies you to uninstall any unwanted programs to free up space and further speed up you computer performance.
Now you can begin the CTHELPER removal process with three steps below:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Open it and then navigate to CTHELPER on the list.
3. Press Uninstall button below and keep on with the prompts to uninstall CTHELPER.
- Best Option to Uninstall HyperSonic Web Browser from Computer
- How to Uninstall Kaspersky Free Cleaner in Windows System
- Learn How to Uninstall Windows Smart Warden with Three Effective Ways
- How Do I Uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar? - Best Solution for Hotspot Shield Toolbar Removal
- quickheal antivirus Removal Tool – How to Completely Uninstall quickheal antivirus with quickheal antivirus Uninstall Tool in Minutes?
- Epic Browser Uninstall Guide - Remove Epic Browser Completely from Windows
- How to Uninstall RAV AntiVirus Desktop - Total Elimination Instructions
- Wonderful Methods to Uninstall MHTML Converter - How Do I Remove MHTML Converter
- Useful Tips That You Can Use to Uninstall and Remove WinFax Pro 10.0