Need to get rid of KaKa Folder Protector? What is the effective way of uninstalling program? Without correct removal instruction, you could not remove the KaKa Folder Protector once for all from your computer. This article is proven to be a useful program removal instruction. Read and see whether you adopt the correct KaKa Folder Protector removal.
Basically, we have two options to remove KaKa Folder Protector, manual removal and program removal tool. As manual removal is complicated, time-consuming and does not suit the most parts of pc users, we highly recommend you choose the automatic uninstall. But if you want to do it by yourself, follow these steps:
1. Reboot your computer by clicking “Start>Shutdown>Reboot.” Once the computer reboots, but before the Windows startup screen appears, press the “F8″ button repeatedly to bring up a menu of options. Select “Safe Mode” to boot into it.
2. Log on as an Administrator in Safe Mode, as you’ll need admin rights to remove KaKa Folder Protector.
3. Click “Start>Run,” type in “msconfig” and then press “Enter.” This will pull up various system preferences.
4. Click on the “Startup” tab and uncheck “isuspm.” Then click “OK” and reboot the computer.
5. Boot in Safe Mode again. Then, click “Start>Settings>Control Panel.”
6. Double-click “Add/Remove” programs and click “KaKa Folder Protector Software.” Select “Remove” and allow the Windows installation utility to remove the program. Depending on the speed of your computer, this may take a few minutes to complete.
7. Go to “My Computer” and then to “C:\Program Files.” Select the “KaKa Folder Protector” folder and click “Delete.” Then right-click your “Recycle Bin” icon on your Desktop and select “Empty Recycle Bin.” This will permanently remove the files associated with KaKa Folder Protector.
Nevertheless, these manual uninstall steps are only recommended when you are comfortable with this process or if you’re a computer technician. It happens that some of related files and registry entries still remain, leaving a potential risk to your PC. Thus, you get crazy and frustrated. In other words, if you are unable to get rid of the KaKa Folder Protector as instructed or the registry removal process is too risky for you, there is a expert removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller an help you do all the job. Once Perfect Uninstaller is installed on your computer, it will list all your programs, currently available or unavailable, KaKa Folder Protector included. All you need to do is click the program and let it finish the removal in a few Clicks!
- Uninstall AntiVira Av - How To Remove AntiVira Av
- How to Completely Get Rid of XP Firewall Control from Windows
- ICS Free Financial Toolbar Uninstall - Get Effective Tips to Remove ICS Free Financial Toolbar
- How to Safely Uninstall Seven Transformation Pack In Minutes
- Uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware - How to Uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware
- Uninstall Messenger - How to Uninstall Ahwar Messenger Arabic Version 3529 AR on Windows Computers
- How to Uninstall Yahoo Messenger?
- Quicker and More Effective Way to Uninstall Rizone Malware Cleaner
- Uninstall Guide for Windows Crucial Scanner - How to Uninstall Windows Crucial Scanner Immediately