Norton GoBack 4. 0 is a powerful utility which completely replaces the Windows restore point function. You may wish to uninstall the application due to some issues. How to uninstall it from your system? If you don’t have clue how to thoroughly and effectively uninstall program from your computer, then keep this tutorial in mind. You surely will remove Norton GoBack 4. 0 as quick as you wish.
Step 1: Stop every process related to Norton GoBack 4. 0 to make sure this removal process goes smoothly.
Click on the blank space over your taskbar to activate the Windows Task Manager. Press on Process tab, and locate every running process related to Norton GoBack 4. 0 then click on End Process.
Step 2: Uninstall it from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
1). Click Start and choose Control Panel.
2). Click Change or Remove programs and find Norton GoBack 4. 0. Click Change/Remove button to uninstall.
3). A Confirm Windows will pop up to ask Are you sure you want to uninstall Norton GoBack 4. 0. Click Yes to continue.
4). Restart your computer after the process finished.
Step3: Remove its registry entries in the following steps.
1). Click Start on desktop – click run.
2). Type in regedit and press enter to run Register Editor.
3). Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE and find out Norton GoBack 4. 0 folder.
4). Delete the related folder and close Registry Editor.
If the job of removing Norton GoBack 4. 0 is too difficult or too dangerous for you, you could download online uninstaller software. There are programs out there that are designed to forcibly remove software that Windows has trouble deleting. Amongst them, Perfect Uninstaller is well known to be able to automatically delete the corrupted file paths from the hard drive without having to back up the files or manually remove anything system registry.
Force Uninstall Norton GoBack 4. 0
1. Please enter safe mode by pressing F8 when you are starting your computer.
2. Right click each directory of Norton GoBack 4. 0 (as listed below) to select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
C:\Program Files\Norton GoBack 4. 0
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Norton GoBack 4. 0
C:\Program Files\Norton GoBack 4. 0.com
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories of Norton GoBack 4. 0 are gone.
- Guide to Help You Uninstall OneClick Spyware Expert in Just a Few Seconds
- How Do I Successfully Uninstall Glary Utilities from My Computer
- Effective Methods to Remove Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 from Your PC Thoroughly
- Guaranteed Method to Uninstall Mirar Toolbar from Your Computer
- Useful Guide for Uninstalling Risingware Brower from Computer
- Full Removal Instruction for PulpTunes - How to Force Uninstall PulpTunes
- Tips to Uninstall Somoto Toolbar - How to Uninstall Somoto Toolbar Off Your Computer
- How to Uninstall Flash Slideshow Wizard - The Effective Way
- How to Uninstall Atlantis Word Processor - Best Solution for Atlantis Word Processor Removal