Windows Virus Hunter is usually installed without user’s permission but it is also available for a voluntary download. Have you encountered with Windows Virus Hunter? It is known as one of the fake anti-virus programs. Please ignore those kinds of warnings and instead get rid of fake antivirus program as soon as possible. Follow the Windows Virus Hunter detection and removal instructions below.
What you need to do with Windows Virus Hunter removal?
1. Reboot your computer by clicking “Start>Shutdown>Reboot.” Once the computer reboots, but before the Windows startup screen appears, press the “F8″ button repeatedly to bring up a menu of options. Select “Safe Mode” to boot into it.
2. Log on as an Administrator in Safe Mode, as you’ll need admin rights to remove Windows Virus Hunter.
3. Click “Start>Run,” type in “msconfig” and then press “Enter.” This will pull up various system preferences.
4. Click on the “Startup” tab and uncheck “isuspm.” Then click “OK” and reboot the computer.
5. Boot in Safe Mode again, then click “Start>Settings>Control Panel.”
6. Double-click “Add/Remove” programs and click “Windows Virus Hunter.” Select “Remove” and allow the Windows installation utility to remove the program. Depending on the speed of your computer, this may take a few minutes to complete.
7. Delete all associated files of Windows Virus Hunter:
8. Get rid of registry entries created by WindowsVirusHunter:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Random.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Random.exe
It is never easy to get all the Windows Virus Hunter files off your system. A precise software uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller would be helpful. The specifically designed Perfect Uninstaller works its ways to expose the all installed entries of Windows Virus Hunter and have them removed in only a few minutes together with a few clicks! This way you can also successfully get rid of fake anti-virus like Anti Malware Protection right away!
Force Uninstall Windows Virus Hunter
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Select Force Uninstall Icon and click on “Yes” in the popped up box.
4. Navigate to directory of Windows Virus Hunter in the hard drive, such as C:\Program Files\Windows Virus Hunter, and then click on next to start the Force Uninstall.
5. Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories of Windows Virus Hunter are gone.
- How to Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Messenger?
- Can't Uninstall Adobe Professional - How to Uninstall Adobe Programs
- Advice on How to Uninstall and Remove Norton Power Eraser from PC
- Uninstall Media X – Best Way to Deal with It
- Uninstall Toolbar - How to Uninstall project professional 2007 quickly with project professional 2007 removal tool?
- Guide to Force Uninstall Deskman Personal Edition from PC Immediately
- How to Uninstall Air Messenger Pin Redirector 3?
- How to Uninstall BigAnt Office Messenger?
- Remove Advanced Defender-Learn to Get A Advanced Defender Removal Right Now