AOL Broadband Toolbar is a browser tool that gives you direct access to the homepage of AOL, a well-known corporation which delivers to its clients a wide variety of websites and applications. Are you intending to uninstall AOL Broadband Toolbar? Removing unwanted toolbars will help you keep your browser clean. If you have no interest in AOL Broadband Toolbar, you can just remove it. So how can we conduct toolbars removal in effective way? Here we go!
The following are tips to delete AOL Broadband Toolbar on Internet Explorer 8:
1. First go to your Internet Explorer.
2. Then click on Tools, and then Manage Add-ons.
3. A screen should pop up. Once you find AOL Broadband Toolbar, click on it then click disable.
4. After that exit out the Internet then come back in your browser.
5. Restart Internet Explorer to complete the process.
After that, clean up AOL Broadband Toolbar leftover files:
1. Go back to the registry editor by clicking on “My Computer” on the left Window.
2. Press on “Control” and “F” at the same time to open the “Search” window.
3. Copy and paste the AOL Broadband Toolbar into the box and press on “Enter” to view the key value.
4. Delete the key value once found.
5. Press on “Next” to look for another key value of it and manually delete it after that.
6. Press on key “F3″ to look for other key value of it and manually delete it once found.
7. Reboot your computer to take effect.
Removing the leftover folders and files manually can be quite a chore. If you are like most users who are not comfortable with the idea of doing computer program repairs on your own using the manual method, then you have the option of using an uninstaller tool to do it for you.
If you really want to fully uninstall AOL Broadband Toolbar or other program from your PC automatically, it’s recommended that you use an automated removal application. We’ve found that a program called Perfect Uninstaller is the best at getting rid of AOL Broadband Toolbar & other toolbars such as Able2Know Search Toolbar and ShadowMind Community Toolbar. You can download Perfect uninstaller for free and then completely get rid of any parts of the application from your system.
- XP Micro Antivirus - Remove XP Micro Antivirus With Spyware Removal Tool
- XP Malware 2010 Fake Anti-Virus Problem? XPMalware 2010 Removal Community
- Searchqu Toolbar Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Searchqu Toolbar
- XP Police Antivirus Removal Instructions For XP/Vista/Win7
- Effective Ways to Get Rid of Antivirus GT Instantly
- CDRoller Uninstall Assistance - How Can You Completely and Quickly Remove CDRoller
- Cannot Fully Uninstall Hero Super Player 3000? - The Easiest Way to Uninstall Hero Super Player 3000
- How to Uninstall Desktop Toolbar
- How to Remove and Uninstall Avast Virus Definitions from Windows