Do you have several unwanted toolbar like Softonic Smart Search on your computer? Do you want to remove Softonic Smart Search from your computer? If you are not sure how to conduct toolbar removal, I will show you how to force uninstall Softonic Smart Search in this article, and at the bottom I will introduce an uninstaller that can be used to force remove any unwanted program including Softonic Smart Search on your PC.
Basically, you’ve got 2 ways to remove unwanted toolbar from your computer. You either do it yourself or you use uninstaller software. Let’s take a look at both options.
To conduct the manual Softonic Smart Search removal, you can follow the below instructions:
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall Softonic Smart Search;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
After the reboot process, it is necessary to verify if all the Softonic Smart Search files have been removed from the machine.
1. Forcibly uninstall the left over directories of Softonic Smart Search.
2. Check in the Registry Editor and manually delete the registry keys listed as Softonic Smart Search.
Casually, some computer users will delete files and folders when the normal removal process has failed. In fact, it is the worst way. The incorrect uninstall of Softonic Smart Search will probably bring you big amount of troubles, such as frequent uninstall error messages and system crashes etc. Therefore, it is recommended to use the automatic removal option for McAfee products if this happens to you. The Softonic Smart Search files and extensions usually become invalid and the only way to completely uninstall Softonic Smart Search from your PC is to utilize a professional uninstaller tool like Perfect Uninstaller. With Perfect Uninstaller, you will be able to clean up all related registry values and/or dlls, and then you can successfully uninstall the stubborn Softonic Smart Search or remove Panda Security Toolbar finally.
- Removing MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition The Easy Way
- How to Uninstall and Remove Aloaha PDF Crypter for Free
- Uninstall AVG Internet Security - How to Uninstall Antivirus Software on Windows Computers
- Uninstall Abacre Antivirus - How to Uninstall Abacre Antivirus on Windows Computers
- Uninstall Omni Rig - How to Uninstall Omni Rig on Windows Computers
- Uninstall MP3 Sound Recorder 2.54 - Tips on How to Uninstall MP3 Sound Recorder 2.54
- Uninstall Tutorial - How to Entirely Uninstall Smart Fortress 2012 from PC
- How Can I Uninstall or Remove Acronis True Image Home 2009 from Computer?
- Information on How to Completely Uninstall FireTuneUp from PC