Tired of using Windows Add/Remove Programs’ performance in uninstalling HP 6500 Printer Driver? Want another way to deal with it? If you are still looking better ideas, well, you are right here as free but effective ideas will be proposed here to help you solve this HP 6500 Printer Driver uninstall problem. Keep on with the tips as follow.
You may want to uninstall HP 6500 Printer Driver with its own uninstaller. Nowadays, more and more program developers tend to launch their own uninstaller to help users to uninstall this program. But the fact is, HP 6500 Printer Driver doesn’t have its built-in uninstaller as it is just a driver software. In this case, entering Safe Mode is a best option for you to deal with HP 6500 Printer Driver.
Entering Safe Mode is a kind of complicated thing which requires you are a professional or familiar with PC at least.
How to uninstall HP 6500 Printer Driver by entering Safe Mode?
- First of all, you need to restart your PC.
- While it is in the process of computer starting, press F8 button on your keyboard.
- Choose Safe Mode on the screen and then click Enter to get in the Safe Mode.
- Press Start Menu on the taskbar, then move to Run.
- Enter appwiz.cpl into the blank, and click OK.
- On the pop-up list, locate to HP 6500 Printer Driver and then click Remove.
- Continue with the prompts till you reboot your computer at last.
If you are a computer newbie or just want to uninstall HP 6500 Printer Driver, you can enable an automatic uninstall tool called Best Uninstall Tool which can help you uninstall this driver program easily and thoroughly, without any leftovers on your computer.
How to uninstall HP 6500 Printer Driver with Best Uninstall Tool?
- Download and install Best Uninstall Tool on your computer.
- Activate it and then highlight HP 6500 Printer Driver on the list.
- Click Uninstall below to start the uninstall.
- Follow the instructions and soon you will have HP 6500 Printer Driver uninstalled completely.
While some people are satisfied with the performance of HP 3500 Printer Driver, some are looking for methods to uninstall it. If you are one of them who desire to get rid of HP 3500 Printer Driver, you may be at the right place as this article can offer you free tips to fully get rid of it.
Windows Add/Remove Programs, a trustful uninstall tool, is believed to help computer users to solve any tasks in uninstalling unwanted programs. However, it is also widely known that it always fail to uninstall programs completely. Most people complaint that they could find some unwanted files or values on their computers after using Windows Add/Remove Programs. In this case, Windows Add/Remove Programs is not your best option to uninstall HP 3500 Printer Driver.
To fully uninstall HP 3500 Printer Driver, there are two options you can choose- enter Safe Mode or use a professional uninstall tool to make it.
It is advisable of technical person to enter Safe Mode to fully uninstall HP 3500 Printer Driver as it is a little complicated and any wrong steps in Safe Mode is forbidden.
Tip 1: Uninstall HP 3500 Printer Driver through Safe Mode.(Manual)
- You should reboot your PC first.
- While you are waiting for the starting, press F8 button on the keyboard.
- Select Safe Mode, click Enter and then you can enter Safe Mode.
- Open your Start Menu, then click Run on the list.
- Type appwiz.cpl into the only blank and click OK.
- Find out HP 3500 Printer Driver and click Remove next to it.
- Continue with the following prompts.
- Finally, reboot your computer again.
Or you can use the second tip to get rid of HP 3500 Printer Driver with the automatic uninstall tool. Here, Best Uninstall Tool is recommended for you. Use it, you can entirely uninstall HP 3500 Printer Driver and further uninstall any unwanted programs on your computer.
Tip 2: Uninstall HP 3500 Printer Driver with Best Uninstall Tool.
- Download and save Best Uninstall Tool.
- Installed and run it to scan through your system.
- Highlight HP 3500 Printer Driver on the list, click Uninstall below.
- Following prompts will pop up, follow them to complete the uninstall.
- Within one minute, you will find HP 3500 Printer Driver is completely removed from your computer.
It is believed that many people have got into a jam that they couldn’t uninstall HP 1522 Printer Driver from their computer. And thus they couldn’t install the new drivers. In this case, it is better of you to read this article first as it will list for you easy ways to uninstall HP 1522 Printer Driver.
Windows standard uninstaller, a good-use uninstall tool, is popular around the world. It is safe, efficient and fast, really a good choice for you to uninstall HP 1522 Printer Driver.
How to uninstall HP 1522 Printer Driver with Windows standard uninstaller?
For Windows XP users
- Press Start Menu, and go to Control Panels.
- Open Add/Remove Programs and wait till it shows you all programs installed on the computer.
- Find HP 1522 Printer Driver on the list, and then click Uninstall on the right.
- Follow the pop-up instructions to make this uninstall succeed.
For Windows 7 users
- Press Start Menu, then go to Control Panels.
- Double-click Programs and then move to Uninstall Programs.
- On the list of all currently installed programs, locate to HP 1522 Printer Driver.
- Click Uninstall and continue with prompts.
After it, bear in mind to check every corner of your computer to check the files and registry entries related to HP 1522 Printer Driver. If you find one, please delete it without any hesitation. Check your hard drives with Windows Search to find out all the related files and then delete them. Go to Start Menu to click Run. Type regedit into the blank and click Yes to open Registry. Find and delete all the related entries under those folders. Last but not least, reboot your computer.
In case that some computer newbie cannot follow the steps above correctly to uninstall HP 1522 Printer Driver, Best Uninstall Tool is highly recommended for you. It can help you uninstall nay programs on your computer much faster and easier than standard Windows uninstaller. In the meantime, it will wipe out all registry entries and files related to those unwanted programs.
Still doubted? Uninstall HP 1522 Printer Driver right now for the good of your computer!