Is your commercial version of AutoHotkey not working? Does your AutoHotkey possibly consume huge amount of system sources and then result in constant system freezes? If you are encountering these problems on your computer, I think you have need for uninstalling AutoHotkey. The following instruction is about how can you effectively and immediately uninstall program unwanted from computer.
Mostly, users can remove unneeded software by using the standard procedure. Now you can uninstall AutoHotkey with the following tips:
1. End all the running applications with task manager.
2. Click on Start and proceed to the Control Panel.
3. Then you will have to go to the Add/remove programs option present in the Control Panel for Windows XP; Uninstall Program in case of Windows Vista; Program in Windows 7.
4. Change programs or Remove programs have to be selected then from the top left corner but the position will vary depending on the Operating System.
5. Highlight and select the AutoHotkey from the list. Then click on the Uninstall or Remove.
6. Reboot your PC.
It is necessary to clean up any leftover files associated with AutoHotkey. Relevant tips:
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. Delete the following keys from the registry settings tree:
HKey_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent \ AutoHotkey
That’s all about uninstalling AutoHotkey from computer. If you are not familiar with computer or a computer newbie, please keep away from the tip above as any wrong step will cause computer dead immediately. To fully get rid of undesired software, you can prefer to use an automatic uninstall tool.
With an uninstall tool, you can fully uninstall any program at ease. It is recommended for you to use Perfect Uninstaller. With it, you can uninstall AutoHotkey, Atomic Email Hunter or Webroot Window Washer completely, leaving no rubbish traces do harms to your computer.
Take Perfect Uninstaller, and you can uninstall AutoHotkey completely with the following steps:
Step1. Run Perfect Uninstaller
Step2. Double click the program to be uninstalled in “Display Name” list to start the removal
Step3. Find the AutoHotkey directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program to be uninstalled
Step4. Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to start the AutoHotkey removal
- CDRoller Uninstall Assistance - How Can You Completely and Quickly Remove CDRoller
- otShot Uninstall- Steps to Uninstall otShot Completely
- How to Uninstall and Remove PDF-XChange Viewer from PC Permanently
- How to Perform A Successful Groowe Search Toolbar Uninstall
- Uninstall Internet Security Guard - How to Remove Internet Security Guard Completely
- Starware Bar Uninstall Tutorial-How to Fully Uninstall Starware Bar?
- Free IObit Smart Defrag Uninstall Tutorial - How to Completely Uninstall IObit Smart Defrag
- Easy Way to Get Rid of Omniquad AntiVirus from Your Computer
- Tips to Uninstall Somoto Toolbar - How to Uninstall Somoto Toolbar Off Your Computer