There are many reasons why you would require uninstalling Netscape Messenger. There might also be software errors that you wish to resolve. For these reasons uninstalling seems to be the best option. How to fully uninstall Netscape Messenger? If you wish for a hassle free messenger removal solution then reading this technical instruction is the best way out.
To uninstall Netscape Messenger successfully, you need to make sure two things happen: The program has been fully removed; all of its registry keys have been cleaned up.
Uninstall Netscape Messenger by using its default uninstaller
Most of the programs on your system offer an option to uninstall. Therefore uninstalling the unwanted programs on your computer shouldn’t be a dubious task. Netscape Messenger comes with its own uninstaller. For correct uninstall you need to do the following:
1. On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs
2. Find Netscape Messenger within the list of “all programs”
3. Click “Uninstall Netscape Messenger” within the list of “Netscape Messenger”.
Remove remaining registry entries for Netscape Messenger
Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
1. Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove the following registry entries
Do you want to uninstall unwanted program quickly and easily? For it, you can use many of the freely available good quality and reputed removal programs. They are available for FREE on Internet. If you find your system to be messed with Netscape Messenger, we strongly recommend that you get rid of it instantly with Perfect Uninstaller. Automatic removal of program with Perfect Uninstaller is always good and complete as compared to any attempts to manually remove Netscape Messenger or delete StarLine Messenger, which may sometimes lead to erroneous result.
- How Do I Uninstall Avg Linkscanner - Successful Avg Linkscanner Removal Steps
- unable to uninstall mobiola webcam in windows xp - How to completely uninstall mobiola webcam in minutes
- Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 - How to Conduct Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 Removal
- Remove XPert Antivirus - How to Remove XPert Antivirus Enterprise?
- Tweak-XP Pro Uninstall - How to Remove Tweak-XP Pro Completely from PC
- How to Uninstall Surebo Browselorer - Simple Tips to Delete Surebo Browselorer
- Uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware - How to Uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware
- Adobe Acrobat 5.0 Uninstall Tutorial - How to Force Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 5.0
- Detailed Instruction on How to Uninstall Total Anti Malware Protection - Best Total Anti Malware Protection Removal