SuperEasy Live Defrag cleans up fragmented hard disks automatically and intelligently pauses as soon as other applications need system resources. In case you decide to uninstall SuperEasy Live Defrag from your computer for some reasons, you are welcome to read this instruction and learn how to remove program effectively and immediately.
The following are main tips for removing SuperEasy Live Defrag:
1. Press Ctrl+ Alt+ Delete button altogether to open the Task Manager, and then terminate the running SuperEasy Live Defrag.
2. Click on Start Menu, then move to Control Panel and open it.
3. Select Add/Remove Programs and open it, then navigate to SuperEasy Live Defrag on the list.
4. Click on Uninstall icon next to it, then follow the prompts to finish the uninstall.
5. Open My Computer and then locate to the local disc C, find and delete every related folders, files and directories in the folder Program Files.
6. Click on Run icon from the Start Menu, then enter regedit to open the Registry Editor.
7. Scroll down every plus folder to find out all related entries and keys, then delete them all.
8. For the successful removal, please reboot your computer.
However, modifying the registry entries is not recommended to common users. It is because deletion of SuperEasy Live Defrag associated registry entries is a highly risky part in uninstalling SuperEasy Live Defrag manually. Registry Editor is an extremely important part in the computer system. It is suggested that don’t open the Registry Editor and alter the data in it casually, it would easily make your computer system into crash. Serious problem might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, you should be extremely careful. If you are not confident with editing registry entries, you should uninstall unwanted programs with a powerful and reliable uninstall tool.
To completely uninstall SuperEasy Live Defrag, it is recommended that you can run a professional program uninstaller such as Perfect Uninstaller. In this way, you can quickly get the SuperEasy Live Defrag uninstall job finished within steps as you can see below.
1. After installing Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, close all other running processes or directly.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate & highlight SuperEasy Live Defrag in the display name list.
3. Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
- How to Uninstall Vb.net toolbar?
- Way to 100% Uninstall Advance Word Compressor from PC
- Uninstall Guitar Synth 2.2 - Tips on How to Uninstall Guitar Synth 2.2
- Uninstall Office 2007 Ribbon Editor Thoroughly with Effective Method
- Can't Uninstall/Reinstall HP Officejet 6500 - HP Officejet Software and Driver Removal Guide
- HP Officejet Pro K550 Color Printer - Problem Uninstalling HP Officejet Pro K550
- How to Uninstall Toolbar Manager Instantly?
- Learn How to Uninstall Google Toolbar 5 - Remove Google Toolbar 5 in Steps
- Uninstalling and Removing Readon TV Movie Radio Player from PC