Are you driven mad after you installed Windows Profound Security on your computer? Windows Profound Security is crappy software categorized as rogue antivirus program which means that it only imitates being security tool but in reality it has no useful functions. How to avoid the trap and safely and completely get rid of rogue program from your infected computer? Remove Windows Profound Security and address your problem by following instruction below.
Remove Windows Profound Security from Your Computer with Windows Uninstall Wizard:
1. Close all open programs and windows on your desktop.
2. Click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
4. Locate Windows Profound Security in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
5. Restart your computer.
To completely Windows Profound Security from your computer, you need to delete the files, folders, and Windows registry keys, and registry values associated with the rogue program. These files, folders, and registry keys are respectively listed in the Files, Folders, and Registry Keys. The files and folders associated with Windows Profound Security are listed in the Files and Folders sections on this page.
To delete the Windows Profound Security files and folders:
1. Using your file explorer, browse to each file and folder listed in the Folders and Files sections.
%AppData%\Protector-[3 random symbols].exe
%AppData%\Protector-[4 random symbols].exe
2. Select the file or folder and press SHIFT and Delete on the keyboard.
3. Click Yes in the confirm deletion dialog box.
To delete the Windows Profound Security registry entries:
1. Click Start > Run, type ‘regedit’ to open the Registry Editor.
2. Navigate to the related registry keys and then delete them
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
3. Lastly, reboot your computer system.
If that is too difficult for you to accomplish, I personally advise a Perfect Uninstaller to rip your of this malware. A fully installed Perfect Uninstaller will be able to locate the installing directory for Windows Profound Security and then has it removed while cleaning up hard drive and registry entries.
You just need to eliminate Uninstall Windows Profound Security with steps below:
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Perfect Uninstaller as below.
4. Click the Windows Profound Security to be uninstalled in the “Display Name” list.
5. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- Uninstall Mcfee antivirus - How to Uninstall Mcfee antivirus on Windows Computers
- How to Uninstall Sharpdesk - Completely Delete Sharpdesk Easily
- How to Uninstall and Remove Maguma Studio Thoroughly from Your PC
- Uninstall Toolbar - How to Uninstall project professional 2007 quickly with project professional 2007 removal tool?
- How to Uninstall Immunet Protect from Machine - Immunet Protect Removal Guide
- Uninstall Belkin VideoBus - How to Uninstall Belkin VideoBus?
- Don't Know How to Uninstall Rafbsvnx Toolbar? - Proven Way to Remove Rafbsvnx Toolbar
- Amazing Method to Uninstall QuickKnife Toolbar from Computer within Minutes
- Solutions for Uninstalling Unwanted CounterSpy - How to Instantly and Completely Remove CounterSpy