PC Spyware Doctor is currently the most widely used software in protecting and solving computer security issues. Despite playing a vital function in your system, there have been times when you have needed to uninstall or remove it as it has reported causing numerous errors. The errors happen could be due to corrupted virus signatures have caused it not to update properly. To repair the errors caused by this software and prevent other possible problems that may occur due to this program in your system, you immediately uninstall the PC Spyware Doctor if from your computer if it starts causing problems.
Manual Removal of PC Spyware Doctor
To use the manual method, the initial step is to uninstall PC Spyware Doctor via the “Add/Remove Programs”.
You can start here:
- Click “Start” followed by going to the “Control Panel” and then selecting “Add/Remove Programs”.
- For those using Windows Vista and 7, select “Start” and then click “Control Panel” and then choose the “Uninstall A Program”.
- These steps will enable you to see the “Add/Remove Programs” applet on your screen.
- Proceed by ticking the PC Spyware Doctor application and do the things outlined in the instructions that will appear.
However, But PC Spyware Doctor may have left some files behind and it is important to make sure you delete the so-called leftover files and settings. You can perform this by pressing “Start” and then going to “My Computer”. After that, select “C:/Program Files/” and “C:/Common Files/” look for the files that may have been left behind by the software. Once you find these files, tick the folder and click SHIFT + DELETE to ensure permanent removal from your computer.
Besides, to make sure that PC Spyware Doctor is completely off your PC and avoid the conflict with newly installed security software, next you should go into the Registry. But before making any changes, you should first back up the Registry and then right-click and delete each entry of PC Spyware Doctor you see (if present).That should completely eradicate PC Spyware Doctor from your system!
Automated Removal of PC Spyware Doctor
If you are unable to get rid of the PC Spyware Doctor as instructed or the registry removal process is too risky for you, there is a expert removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller an help you do all the job. Once Perfect Uninstaller is installed on your computer, it will list all your programs, currently available or unavailable, PC Spyware Doctor included. All you need to do is click the program and let it finish the removal in a few steps,
Want to Uninstall PC Spyware Doctor Now?
- Free Download and Install Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight PC Spyware Doctor in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of PC Spyware Doctor in seconds.
- Uninstall Clam AntiVirus - How to Uninstall Clam AntiVirus?
- Uninstall Dell DRAC 767 - How to Uninstall Dell DRAC 767?
- How to Force Uninstall Acoo Browser - Delete the Acoo Browser from Computer Thoroughly
- Adobe - Acrobat 3D For Windows - Adobe Acrobat 3D Uninstall/Update
- Removal Tutorial-How to Remove Nokia Ovi Suite Completely from Your Computer
- How to Uninstall Ewoss Toolbar?
- Uninstall Windows Sleek Performance - Fully Get Rid of Windows Sleek Performance from PC
- Uninstall Innovative SysPack Absolutely for Free - How to Remove Innovative SysPack Thoroughly
- How to Permanently Remove KingDefender Anitivirus from Windows 7