Ask record toolbar is one of the numerous add-on toolbars available that you can install to add additional functionalities to popular Web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. These toolbars provide many additional features to enhance your Web browsing experience. Among them, Ask record toolbarhas the largest user. Like any added toolbar, it has the following functions:
- It provides one-click Web search
- It bookmarks that you can access from any computer that is connected to the Internet.
- It blocks unnecessary adware pop-ups from displaying on your PC.
- It records and lists Shortcuts to some common tools you use on the Web.
Reasons to Uninstall Ask record toolbar
In many cases, however, Ask record toolbaris installed unknowingly. For instance, the Ask record toolbaris packaged along with the latest update of its respective messenger—Yahoo! Messenger. When you install the update for the messenger, the default setting will automatically install the toolbar on your computer. Multiple add-on toolbars in your Web-browser may clutter the browser window and may even slow down your Web browsing speed. Thus, you may want to get rid of unnecessary Ask record toolbarfrom the system.
Ask record toolbarUninstall Steps
To uninstall Ask record toolbarfrom Internet Explorer, first exit all Internet Explorer windows. Next, from the Start menu, select the Control Panel command. In the Control Panel window, select the Add or Remove Programs link. Next, scroll through the currently installed programs list, select the toolbar you want to uninstall, and then select the Change/Remove or Remove button, whichever one is available. After the uninstall process is complete, restart Internet Explorer to verify if the uninstall is successful.
To uninstall Ask record toolbarfrom Firefox, you can use the option available in the Web-browser itself. First, you should open the Tools menu in the Mozilla Firefox windows and then select Extensions. In the displayed Firefox Extensions Manager window, scroll down and select the toolbar you want to uninstall. Next, select Uninstall or OK, to remove the selected Ask record toolbar. Finally, to complete the uninstall process, exit the Firefox Extension Manager window and restart the Web-browser.
Recommended solution to Uninstall Ask record toolbar
If you feel difficult to remove Ask record toolbar as instructed or you don’t want to take the risk of messing up computer system, you can try a specialized removal tool. Perfect Uninstaller is the advanced program uninstaller which has help thousands of users safely remove any add-on toolbar they unwanted.
Perfect Uninstaller screenshot:
Want to Uninstall Ask record toolbarNow?
- Free Download and Install Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight Ask record toolbarin the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Ask record toolbarin seconds.
- Learn How to Uninstall Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Once and For All
- Learn How to Uninstall and Remove Banner Designer Pro Quickly
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Power Plan Assistant from Windows 7
- Removing and Uninstalling Sumatra PDF Viewer from Computer Quickly
- Uninstalling Windows AntiHazard Center Easily By Following This Instruction
- Full Removal for Avira UnErase Personal - How to Uninstall Avira UnErase Personal Thoroughly
- How to Uninstall Picture Toolbar?
- Uninstall GetRight Pro for Free - How Do I Fully Remove GetRight Pro in Minutes
- Uninstall Adaptec Restoration-NR 1.1.1- How to Uninstall Adaptec Restoration-NR 1.1.1?