CA Anti-Virus Plus Anti-Spyware is comprehensive virus and spyware protection keeps your PC safe from harmful viruses and spyware that can slow down your system, destroy your important files, and compromise your confidential information. Has your CA Anti-Virus Plus Anti-Spyware 2010 expired and you need to uninstall it from computer? How can you effectively and instantly get rid of antivirus program without leaving any leftover? For the complete step by step removal method, check out how to uninstall CA Anti-Virus Plus Anti-Spyware 2010 below.
The first way to get rid of this program is to manually remove it, through the “Add/Remove Programs” applet of Windows. This is an inbuilt program which is accessible from the Control Panel of your PC, and allows you to uninstall programs like CA Anti-Virus Plus Anti-Spyware 2010 relatively easily. You can use this process by using the steps outlined here:
1. From the Windows Start menu, open the Control Panel.
2. And then pick “Uninstall a program” (Windows 7/Windows Vista).
or “Add or Remove Programs” (Windows XP).
3. Find/ highlight “CA Anti-Virus Plus Anti-Spyware 2010” in the dropdown list and the click “Uninstall” on Windows 7/Windows Vista, or “Remove/Change” button on Windows XP to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-Screen prompts to finish the removal.
5. Remove Registry Entries of CA Anti-Virus Plus Anti-Spyware 2010.
1) Click on “Start” and then click on “Run…”
2) Type “regedit” in the box and click on “OK.”
3) Delete the following registry keys, and ONLY the following registry keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ CA Anti-Virus Plus Anti-Spyware
HKEY_CURRENT_USERS\Software\ CA Anti-Virus Plus Anti-Spyware
Doing this is very, very time consuming. Therefore I highly recommend you to uninstall the rogue antispyware by using an uninstaller. Let’s take a look at one of the reputed program uninstall tool – Perfect uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller can fully display all programs installed in the computer while Add/ Remove Program can’t. And its Force Uninstall feature can automatically scan all registry entries and drivers as well as other components of a program. So we don’t need to manually edit registry and prevent system crash caused by wrong edition.
- Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 - How to Conduct Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 Removal
- Process of Removing Corel WinDVD Pro 2010 - How to Uninstall Corel WinDVD Pro 2010 for Good
- How to Uninstall and Remove Sims 2 from Windows 7 and XP
- How to Force Uninstall Rumble Fighter - Remove All Traces of Rumble Fighter Easily
- How to Uninstall Digital Media Doctor - Free Instruction for Digital Media Doctor Removal
- How to Remove Norton Ghost 2003 Completely - Uninstall Norton Ghost 2003 for Free
- Install Adobe PDF Problems - How to Remove Adobe PDF Programs
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Excel Bejeweled with Wiser Method
- Force Uninstall MagicScore Maestro with Best Program Removal Means