Canon Printer Driver is important for communication between system and applications. Do you know how to uninstall Canon Printer Driver from windows? Most computer users know how to uninstall an unwanted program from windows add/remove programs, while few users know how to uninstall a driver. If you are looking for methods to uninstall Canon Printer Driver completely, it is just the right article for you.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver in windows XP?
- Step1. Click Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Step2. Double-click System, choose Hareware tab, and click on Device Manager
- Step3. Locate the catergory that Canon Printer Driver belongs to and click the + next to it.
- Step4. Right-click the drive and choose Uninstall
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver in windows vista?
- Step1. Right-click Computer and then choose Properties.
- Step2 You will see “Basic information” window. Click “Device Manager” in the upper left corner
The following steps are the same as Step 3 and 4 in windows XP instruction
Notes: If you can not find Canon Printer Driver in the list, click View in the menu and choose Show hidden devices. By default, Device Manager will only show you the devices it’s currently using.
If you encounter problems when uninstall Canon Printer Driver by above ways, or if you want 100% completely uninstall, it is recommended you to use a third party uninstaller program, which proved to be only way that can completely remove an unwanted program or driver.
Comparing so many uninstaller programs on the market, Perfect Uninstaller is outstanding in uninstalling device drivers. To completely uninstall Canon Printer Driver in minutes:
- Download & install Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight Canon Printer Driver in the list
- Click Uninstall button
- SpyWareLive Uninstall Tip - The Way You Can Use to Thoroughly Uninstall SpyWareLive
- Uninstall Quick-Burn 1.2.587 - How to Uninstall Quick-Burn 1.2.587?
- Remove AceSpy - How to Uninstall AceSpy from Computer for Good
- Cannot Uninstall Solo Anti-virus 2012 from PC? - Solo Anti-virus 2012 Removal Tutorial
- Guide to Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar - How to Delete Dogpile Toolbar Completely from PC
- Uninstall Avast - How to Uninstall Avast
- Learn How to Thoroughly Uninstall and Remove Stone Video Converter
- How Do I Uninstall Speedy PC Pro from My Computer
- spywarestrike Uninstall Tool - Uninstall Tips on How to Uninstall spywarestrike Completely on Win 7