Canon Printer Driver is important for communication between system and applications. Do you know how to uninstall Canon Printer Driver from windows? Most computer users know how to uninstall an unwanted program from windows add/remove programs, while few users know how to uninstall a driver. If you are looking for methods to uninstall Canon Printer Driver completely, it is just the right article for you.
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver in windows XP?
- Step1. Click Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Step2. Double-click System, choose Hareware tab, and click on Device Manager
- Step3. Locate the catergory that Canon Printer Driver belongs to and click the + next to it.
- Step4. Right-click the drive and choose Uninstall
How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver in windows vista?
- Step1. Right-click Computer and then choose Properties.
- Step2 You will see “Basic information” window. Click “Device Manager” in the upper left corner
The following steps are the same as Step 3 and 4 in windows XP instruction
Notes: If you can not find Canon Printer Driver in the list, click View in the menu and choose Show hidden devices. By default, Device Manager will only show you the devices it’s currently using.
If you encounter problems when uninstall Canon Printer Driver by above ways, or if you want 100% completely uninstall, it is recommended you to use a third party uninstaller program, which proved to be only way that can completely remove an unwanted program or driver.
Comparing so many uninstaller programs on the market, Perfect Uninstaller is outstanding in uninstalling device drivers. To completely uninstall Canon Printer Driver in minutes:
- Download & install Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight Canon Printer Driver in the list
- Click Uninstall button
- Recommended Way to Uninstall Format Factory on Windows 7 and Vista
- Best Solution ti Uninstall ImVajra Spyware Remover - ImVajra Spyware Remover Removal Instruction
- Free IObit Smart Defrag Uninstall Tutorial - How to Completely Uninstall IObit Smart Defrag
- Is XP Antivirus Protection a Virus - How to Turn Off Windows XPVirusProtection Warning?
- How to Uninstall AnVir Security Suite - Completely Remove AnVir Security Suite In Minutes
- Easy Way to Uninstall Norton Symantec Anti-virus from Windows 7
- How to Uninstall MailWasher Pro 2010 with Easy Solutions
- 100% Guaranteed Way to Uninstall Windows Antihazard Solution
- Conceptdraw Office Uninstall - How Do You Uninstall Conceptdraw Office Immediately